Monterey county anyone? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Monterey county anyone?

Old Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble Fairleads

Unread 07-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
A55MULL3T
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Monterey county anyone?

I am in Salinas and am looking for other people in Monterey County or nearby to go wheelin with.

A55MULL3T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
JohnyJeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Same here!!! Looking to get a solid group together for some fun, laughs and some good ole jeep understanding..
JohnyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A55MULL3T View Post
I am in Salinas and am looking for other people in Monterey County or nearby to go wheelin with.
We get down to Hollister quite a bit and up to Sierra's quite a bit. We have some guys going up to Cantina on the Con next weekend, another Rubicon Run in Mid Sept and I'm hoping to get a run with some guys up to Niagra Rim at the end of Sept.

Check the Club link in my sig, or PM me for more info.

Wade
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
mcastro831
1996 ZJ 

I've been wanting to start up a club here in Salinas. I Work in an office in Sharwood Gardens on N. Main St. I'm in cahoots with the building manager and she would be able to let me borrow a portion of the parking lot (in between Starbucks and the New Jack in the box) for a Saturday or Sunday morning. There is food, coffee, a liquor store, smoke shop, and 2 auto parts all in the same parking lot.

There is a ton of Jeeps crawling in Salinas! I wanna get the friggen word out! I wanna do it s bad. I'm longing for some damn Jeep owner convo!

Hit me up 831-210-1803
Mike Castro
mcastro831 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.