Monache Meadows - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Monache Meadows

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 02-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
scarney19
1973 CJ5 

Monache Meadows

I am looking to make a late summer run to Monache Meadows. Everything I have read says the trail in is rated easy. I have a CJ which I know will handle the trail just fine. Problem is I really don't want to tow it up there, sort of a pain. Would my '10 stock Liberty handle the trail okay?

scarney19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
bigV
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Stock 4x4 Liberty should be fine....when are you planning on heading up there? I'll be up there for a camping/wheeling trip in July.
Unread 02-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
scarney19
1973 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigV View Post
when are you planning on heading up there? I'll be up there for a camping/wheeling trip in July.
I am shooting for the end of August or begin of September. Hopefully by then the crowds will have thinned out.
scarney19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #4
crismateski
1978 CJ7 

I know this is a little late, but we go every June, last year i made it in and out in my stock 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 2wd, unassisted, with no problems. There is one spot on the way out that I had to take a little slow, but it is not a big deal.

Cris
crismateski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.