Molina Ghost Run May 10-12 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Molina Ghost Run May 10-12

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #16
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg413i View Post
My plans changed and I will be there about 10am today (Friday) to wheel. Not sure if you all will be around, but I have to make it a day trip though because The wife and I are going to Napa for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary.
Trail Report PICS I couldn't make this one ,,, so I am thinking about heading down next weekend for Esprit De four's 4x4 driving course , Any one interested ????

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #17
Fins
1980 CJ7 

I had a good time. Ran some trails. Did some obstacles. Stopped and watched some guys upright a full sized truck (minus truck bed) on the 3rd section of the new most difficult obstacles on McCray. Attendance was high and food portions better than last years.

I haven't figured out how to post pics in a small size. Mine are always too big.

Esprit de Four Clinic is fun. I've done it quite a few times. Nice group of people.
Fins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 05:49 AM   #18
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fins View Post
I had a good time. Ran some trails. Did some obstacles. Stopped and watched some guys upright a full sized truck (minus truck bed) on the 3rd section of the new most difficult obstacles on McCray. Attendance was high and food portions better than last years.

I haven't figured out how to post pics in a small size. Mine are always too big.

Esprit de Four Clinic is fun. I've done it quite a few times. Nice group of people.
There is a good tutorial on posting pictures stickyed in the YJ section . Canman could you post a link ?

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #19
Fins
1980 CJ7 

I found the tutorial. But something's wrong with uploading pics. There's a minimum KB, not even MB.
Fins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #20
jurgen24
1984 CJ7 

I had to winch this fat Jeep on the Jungle Trail, and bust my front axle u-joint in the process. Hey Mr Cherokee, let me know where to send the bill to

jurgen24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.