Molina Ghost Run May 10-12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Molina Ghost Run May 10-12

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 04-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj Molina Ghost Run May 10-12

I will be heading down to Hollister Hills May 10 ,for Cal 4's Molina Ghost Run . This will be my second Year attending . Its a great time with a lot of great 4 wheelers . Any one interested in going should go to Cal 4's web sit for details . If you plan on going pleas post up . It would be great to put some faces to Screen names .

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm interested but I don't know what my work schedule will bring.
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
jurgen24
1984 CJ7 

I'm going. I'll be camping Friday & Saturday.
jurgen24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

I plan to get there about when the gate opens Friday . Ill probably camp on the Ceniga rd. side in the shade . I can try to save Camp sites if needed .

Unread 04-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
jurgen24
1984 CJ7 

I think I'll be camping in Area 5.
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #6
gtg413i
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurgen24
I'm down, but have to get permission. She says something about an anniversary May 12th. I swear she will come up with any excuse not to let me work on or wheel the jeep. I live in Sunnyvale so could do a Hollister run just about any weekend if there's anyone else here in that area, I am looking for camping/wheeling/drinking buddies.
Unread 04-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #7
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg413i View Post
I'm down, but have to get permission. She says something about an anniversary May 12th. I swear she will come up with any excuse not to let me work on or wheel the jeep. I live in Sunnyvale so could do a Hollister run just about any weekend if there's anyone else here in that area, I am looking for camping/wheeling/drinking buddies.
Jurgen , the only camping that weekend is in area 5 . Cal 4 rents the whole park . All the shaded sites fill up pretty quick .

gtg , I know what you mean ! Theres something about that Mothers day thing that weekend tooo . thats why I'me gonna order some flowers on line & have em delivered
If you decide to go (hope you do) be sure to check out the Cal. 4 web site because they charge a entrance fee . You can sign up on line ,or pay at the event .

Unread 04-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #8
jurgen24
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurgen24 View Post
...with my club, Diablo 4 Wheelers, come over and say hi!
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

My Grandfather recently passed away . I will be attending the funereal the 11 . This will prevent me from attending the Molina Ghost Run this year . I am very disappointed I wont be able to hang out with you all . I am thinking however that I would like to arrange a wheeling trip within a couple week after Molina . Probably the weekend of the 25 . Not sure where . I would be open to Suggestions . Maybe one of the trails up Hwy 4 , or Hollister Hills .
Joe

Unread 05-01-2013, 12:16 AM   #10
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

My condolences, Joe.
Unread 05-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #11
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
My condolences, Joe.

Thanks CanMan
Its ben tough

Unread 05-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102joe View Post
Thanks CanMan
Its ben tough
If there's anything I can do, I'm right over the hill.
Unread 05-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #13
gtg413i
2003 WJ 

I registered and will be camping Friday night and returning Saturday evening. How full does the camping in area 5 get? I should be there by 6 on Friday.
Unread 05-06-2013, 06:51 AM   #14
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg413i View Post
I registered and will be camping Friday night and returning Saturday evening. How full does the camping in area 5 get? I should be there by 6 on Friday.
6 am or pm ?, Gate opens at 7 am . I like to get there as early as I can to make sure I get a spot in the shade . Area 5 is pretty big but shaded areas go fast . You should get a letter & E-mail from Steve Egbert from Cal 4 with details . The letter I got said that registrations are up this year (great), so please don't take up more space than you need . That tells me It could get pretty full up . With registration up and the weather looks good & mild (way hot last year ) I really wish I could make it . So to those of you that do make it a favor , please Post up Pictures and Trail Tails .
Joe

Unread 05-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #15
gtg413i
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102joe

6 am or pm ?, Gate opens at 7 am . I like to get there as early as I can to make sure I get a spot in the shade . Area 5 is pretty big but shaded areas go fast . You should get a letter & E-mail from Steve Egbert from Cal 4 with details . The letter I got said that registrations are up this year (great), so please don't take up more space than you need . That tells me It could get pretty full up . With registration up and the weather looks good & mild (way hot last year ) I really wish I could make it . So to those of you that do make it a favor , please Post up Pictures and Trail Tails .
Joe
My plans changed and I will be there about 10am today (Friday) to wheel. Not sure if you all will be around, but I have to make it a day trip though because The wife and I are going to Napa for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.