Mod Friendly Dealer Near Ontario, California? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Mod Friendly Dealer Near Ontario, California?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Unread 09-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
TnC
2013 JK Wrangler 

Jk Mod Friendly Dealer Near Ontario, California?

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a MOD friendly dealer near Ontario, California. I haven't had a jeep for a couple years and just purchased a new one (2013 JK Rubicon Unlimited - Orange Crush). I just put a 3.5" lift and some 35" tires on it and would like to know if anyone knows of a mod friendly dealer that will still do warranty work with these modifications?

I used to go to Ontario / Jeep / Chrysler a few years ago and have never had any issues with them. My Old Rubicon had an 6-8" lift and 36" tires. They never had any issues with doing warranty work.

I would just like to know your experiences and what dealers do you know of around here that you have experience with that are mod Friendly and know that people lift and use their jeeps?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TnC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
RadarRob2010

Moss Bros Jeep in Riverside. Warranty work is covered unless the problem can be directly linked to your aftermarket mods. It's where I take mine.
RadarRob2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
TnC
2013 JK Wrangler 

Moss Bros Riverside.. That is good to know. Moss Bros San Bernardino is a red flag for sure. Took my Dodge Ram 2500 to Ontario with 37" tires and lift with no problems during standard warranty (Transfer case exploded while on the freeway). Took to Moss Bros San Bernardino during the extended warranty and as soon as I pulled it up to the service center they red flagged it right there. I will never go back to Moss Bros SB.

Have you had to take your vehicle in for warranty work and what modifications do you have on your ride when you take it?

Thanks, If anyone else has any other dealers in the area please chime in. Even if they are the same dealers already suggested.
TnC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
RadarRob2010

3.5" RE Super Flex on 33" BFG A/T's. I work there. And the service writers say that if the problem can be directly linked to your mods, then the warranty won't cover it. I've been blessed. My Jeep is Super Reliable.
RadarRob2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.