Mid-Cal - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Mid-Cal

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Reply
Unread 05-12-2013, 12:58 AM   #31
JVLemur
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dublin, California
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by jSalud

What kind of lift/tire combo you planning on?
When I can afford it, a 2" OME SL, 1.5" jks BL, on 33s, then when I can afford to get rid of my weak d35 metalcloaks and 35s. You?

__________________
JVLemur
JVLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 01:15 AM   #32
jSalud
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tracy, CA
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur

When I can afford it, a 2" OME SL, 1.5" jks BL, on 33s, then when I can afford to get rid of my weak d35 metalcloaks and 35s. You?
Ah right on man. OME would've been nice but I just can't sell that to the wifey haha. What axle you looking to put on there? What kind of jeep you driving around anyways?

I actually already have the lift in my living room just waiting for my next day off to throw it on. I bought a 3" Zone suspension lift with 31's for my XJ. My wife has a TJ for a mall crawler though haha. 5.5 suspension lift with a 1" BL on 35's, stinger front bumper, rear with tire carrier, lights, armor, the works haha. Thing is though she never takes it out.
jSalud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 01:44 AM   #33
JVLemur
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dublin, California
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by jSalud

Ah right on man. OME would've been nice but I just can't sell that to the wifey haha. What axle you looking to put on there? What kind of jeep you driving around anyways?

I actually already have the lift in my living room just waiting for my next day off to throw it on. I bought a 3" Zone suspension lift with 31's for my XJ. My wife has a TJ for a mall crawler though haha. 5.5 suspension lift with a 1" BL on 35's, stinger front bumper, rear with tire carrier, lights, armor, the works haha. Thing is though she never takes it out.
A right on, I have a 2"BB I haven't gotten around to installing for the last 6 months lol. I love the way XJs look on 31s, I've been playin with the idea of getting an XJ, a K5, or a waggy to just beat on the trail but again too poor lol


Oh I have a TJ running 31s on stock height stinger front(orfab). I'm looking to go to a d44 rear, beef the shafts to chrome-Molly shafts then lock both with arb selectables, not sure about the ome yet, also like the currie setup, saving up slowly for a nice rig. Sooner or later it'll be built to my liking.

Man that sounds like a beast! I want my TJ on 35s but as a college student I'm too broke for now.
__________________
JVLemur
JVLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #34
jSalud
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tracy, CA
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur

A right on, I have a 2"BB I haven't gotten around to installing for the last 6 months lol. I love the way XJs look on 31s, I've been playin with the idea of getting an XJ, a K5, or a waggy to just beat on the trail but again too poor lol

Oh I have a TJ running 31s on stock height stinger front(orfab). I'm looking to go to a d44 rear, beef the shafts to chrome-Molly shafts then lock both with arb selectables, not sure about the ome yet, also like the currie setup, saving up slowly for a nice rig. Sooner or later it'll be built to my liking.

Man that sounds like a beast! I want my TJ on 35s but as a college student I'm too broke for now.
Haha you have expensive tastes my man. I know how it is to be on a budget build though. You TJ guys are lucky to fit 31,s stock haha. I gotta lift just to fit 31's. although XJ parts are still cheaper ha!
jSalud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #35
JVLemur
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dublin, California
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by jSalud

Haha you have expensive tastes my man. I know how it is to be on a budget build though. You TJ guys are lucky to fit 31,s stock haha. I gotta lift just to fit 31's. although XJ parts are still cheaper ha!
Only with the jeep lol otherwise not at all you'll find me 90% of the time wearing $5 H&M plain colored v-necks lol.

They are, I might get an XJ when I'm done with the TJ lol.
__________________
JVLemur
JVLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #36
Sudcalifornio
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverbank, Ca
Posts: 50
Tj

Try Carnegie. Its not private property as opposed to everything else in those hills.[/QUOTE]

I went yesterday, very small play area, I was looking for trails but they didnt have em or were closed, dissapointing
Sudcalifornio is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.