Mid-Cal - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Mid-Cal

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-12-2013, 12:58 AM   #31
JVLemur
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jSalud

What kind of lift/tire combo you planning on?
When I can afford it, a 2" OME SL, 1.5" jks BL, on 33s, then when I can afford to get rid of my weak d35 metalcloaks and 35s. You?

Unread 05-12-2013, 01:15 AM   #32
jSalud
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur

When I can afford it, a 2" OME SL, 1.5" jks BL, on 33s, then when I can afford to get rid of my weak d35 metalcloaks and 35s. You?
Ah right on man. OME would've been nice but I just can't sell that to the wifey haha. What axle you looking to put on there? What kind of jeep you driving around anyways?

I actually already have the lift in my living room just waiting for my next day off to throw it on. I bought a 3" Zone suspension lift with 31's for my XJ. My wife has a TJ for a mall crawler though haha. 5.5 suspension lift with a 1" BL on 35's, stinger front bumper, rear with tire carrier, lights, armor, the works haha. Thing is though she never takes it out.
jSalud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 01:44 AM   #33
JVLemur
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Ah right on man. OME would've been nice but I just can't sell that to the wifey haha. What axle you looking to put on there? What kind of jeep you driving around anyways?

I actually already have the lift in my living room just waiting for my next day off to throw it on. I bought a 3" Zone suspension lift with 31's for my XJ. My wife has a TJ for a mall crawler though haha. 5.5 suspension lift with a 1" BL on 35's, stinger front bumper, rear with tire carrier, lights, armor, the works haha. Thing is though she never takes it out.
A right on, I have a 2"BB I haven't gotten around to installing for the last 6 months lol. I love the way XJs look on 31s, I've been playin with the idea of getting an XJ, a K5, or a waggy to just beat on the trail but again too poor lol

Oh I have a TJ running 31s on stock height stinger front(orfab). I'm looking to go to a d44 rear, beef the shafts to chrome-Molly shafts then lock both with arb selectables, not sure about the ome yet, also like the currie setup, saving up slowly for a nice rig. Sooner or later it'll be built to my liking.

Man that sounds like a beast! I want my TJ on 35s but as a college student I'm too broke for now.
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #34
jSalud
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur

A right on, I have a 2"BB I haven't gotten around to installing for the last 6 months lol. I love the way XJs look on 31s, I've been playin with the idea of getting an XJ, a K5, or a waggy to just beat on the trail but again too poor lol

Oh I have a TJ running 31s on stock height stinger front(orfab). I'm looking to go to a d44 rear, beef the shafts to chrome-Molly shafts then lock both with arb selectables, not sure about the ome yet, also like the currie setup, saving up slowly for a nice rig. Sooner or later it'll be built to my liking.

Man that sounds like a beast! I want my TJ on 35s but as a college student I'm too broke for now.
Haha you have expensive tastes my man. I know how it is to be on a budget build though. You TJ guys are lucky to fit 31,s stock haha. I gotta lift just to fit 31's. although XJ parts are still cheaper ha!
jSalud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #35
JVLemur
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Haha you have expensive tastes my man. I know how it is to be on a budget build though. You TJ guys are lucky to fit 31,s stock haha. I gotta lift just to fit 31's. although XJ parts are still cheaper ha!
Only with the jeep lol otherwise not at all you'll find me 90% of the time wearing $5 H&M plain colored v-necks lol.

They are, I might get an XJ when I'm done with the TJ lol.
Unread 05-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #36
Sudcalifornio
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

Try Carnegie. Its not private property as opposed to everything else in those hills.[/QUOTE]

I went yesterday, very small play area, I was looking for trails but they didnt have em or were closed, dissapointing
Sudcalifornio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.