May be moving to Nevada County area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > May be moving to Nevada County area

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
jeffjeep1
2005 LJ Wrangler 

May be moving to Nevada County area

I live in Virginia now. Wife and I may be moving to this area. Have not lived anywhere near there before. We are not hardcore mud or rock people. Like adventures and trails.

I notice there are a lot of BLM and USFS Campgrounds east and north of there. Any decent trail/expo riding within some reasonable distance?

Comments? Reccomendations?

Thanks in advance

Heidi - Golden Retriever/Jeep Dog
jeffjeep1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 12:45 AM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

The Sierra Nevada mountains are almost endless. You'll have plenty to keep you busy.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.