Low Rangers 4WDC - new club - San Jose,Ca - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Low Rangers 4WDC - new club - San Jose,Ca

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 06-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #31
pdangerp

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yes. I'll let them give the full details, but a lot of it is to make sure that you actually want to participate in the club functions and not just go wheeling. There are trail clean ups and meetings and other stuff. Also, they are trying to keep people from being drunk idiots and giving them a bad name, so there're rules against public drunkeness on the trails, etc. I've been to 2 meetings and they are nice guys. I'm not sure if I want to become a full fledged member because I don't know if I could dedicate as much work/time as I think they deserve/expect.

pdangerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #32
rckjeep
1977 CJ7 

Ya we have some guidelines, rig requirements are fairly straight forward 31" tire minimum(most of us are on 35") the typical safety stuff, all rigs must be relatively street legal. We are not the trailing crowd. Our idea is to help out locally to help change the minds of those who vote against responsible public land use. I'm not sure why so many people have trouble with the Facebook thing, sorry about that.

It's that time a year again our spring Meet & greet is just around the corner on May 5th. The location is still up in the air but I'll post up when it's figured out. Email any questions to lowrangers4wdc@yahoo.com

Dave
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.