Loon Lake Snow Run - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Loon Lake Snow Run

Iron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCKZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #91
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinespence

Im out of San Jose and I'm gonna be meeting up with some guys in pacifica to caravan you can join us.
and then hopefully stopping in Vallejo so I can join up!

JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #92
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetru82

I think they are going up Friday night.
Unread 12-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #93
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Just got the new GoPro 3 !!
Unread 12-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #94
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13

I think they are going up Friday night.
I guess we will see. I just said that because I'm pretty sure Ken is driving up Saturday morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13
Just got the new GoPro 3 !!
Sweet!! can't wait to check it out.
Unread 12-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #95
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Gene..... what did you get with your Go Pro 3? We are going to order one next week.
lowranger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #96
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
Gene..... what did you get with your Go Pro 3? We are going to order one next week.
I just got the new microSd 64GB for it. All the old stuff I have will work for it.
Unread 12-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #97
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinespence View Post
Im out of San Jose and I'm gonna be meeting up with some guys in pacifica to caravan you can join us.
If you're gonna head through SF, and from there up 80 on Saturday AM, then I'm down. If not no worries haha. I'm meeting up with Jeremy Saturday morning and also picking up the girlfriend and my boss on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetru82 View Post
Yessiree! And you're 100% right about Saturday AM, and I'm also picking up my boss (he used to have a TJ but sold it due to the economy. Ran into a .... sell the kids or the Jeep scenario. Frankly, I'd have sold the kids) in Vallejo, as when I told him about the trip, he pretty much called dibs on any open seat lol
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #98
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear

Yessiree! And you're 100% right about Saturday AM, and I'm also picking up my boss (he used to have a TJ but sold it due to the economy. Ran into a .... sell the kids or the Jeep scenario. Frankly, I'd have sold the kids) in Vallejo, as when I told him about the trip, he pretty much called dibs on any open seat lol
I'd a sold the kids as well. I'm sure that answer would be different if I had kids, but I don't.
You're picking up your boss in Vallejo? Where about does he live? We can figure out a meet up spot based on that.
Unread 12-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #99
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetru82 View Post

I'd a sold the kids as well. I'm sure that answer would be different if I had kids, but I don't.
You're picking up your boss in Vallejo? Where about does he live? We can figure out a meet up spot based on that.
He lives in that area so it works out lol
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
Unread 12-12-2012, 10:15 AM   #100
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Where is Jimbob and titomars ? Are you guys still around or what?
Unread 12-13-2012, 06:17 AM   #101
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

I guess no one is around lately. Hope everyone's doing good. Let's hope for a lot of snow for this run.
Unread 12-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #102
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in finals mode. I'll be MIA for the next two weeks. Hope everyone is doing there snow dances.
Unread 12-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #103
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm doing my snow dance

I think it would be great to see Uncle Tom's cabin.
lowranger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #104
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
I'm doing my snow dance

I think it would be great to see Uncle Tom's cabin.
You and me both! They added about 8-10 inches to the pack above 6000ft yesterday. Even locally in South Lake Tahoe they accumulated about 5-8 inches in areas. The next week looks like it's gonna be pretty active in/around Loon Lake so.... fingers crossed!

Unread 12-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #105
flyinion
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
Where is Jimbob and titomars ? Are you guys still around or what?
I got a picture "text" from Jimbob last weekend from Maui, he might still be there

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.