Looking for a good tranny shop around Central Cali - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Looking for a good tranny shop around Central Cali

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
ZJ Limited

Looking for a good tranny shop around Central Cali

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/can-anyone-recommend-tranny-shop-somewhere-between-monterey-san-jose-ca-693615/

Thanks!

ZJ Limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
got_4_lo

I know of a few tranny shops in LA but I have a feeling it's not the type of operation you're looking for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTJ
I came home to be spit on and protested against in Boulder, Colorado. Most of the people have no clue. And that's why we do what we do. We give up our freedom so they can enjoy their freedom.
got_4_lo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.