Looking to borrow tie rod linkage adjustment tool in OC area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Looking to borrow tie rod linkage adjustment tool in OC area

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
blitz134

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Looking to borrow tie rod linkage adjustment tool in OC area

I'm looking to borrow a tie rod adjustment tool in the Orange Co area. Its the style that grabs the tie rod and the harder you pull the tighter it grabs. I've tried to get by without it, but no luck. Also tried to find one local, with no luck either. I need to recenter my steering wheel after a lift install and don't want to pay 80 bucks for an alignment. PM if you might be able to help out.

Unread 09-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
geocash
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz134
I'm looking to borrow a tie rod adjustment tool in the Orange Co area. Its the style that grabs the tie rod and the harder you pull the tighter it grabs. I've tried to get by without it, but no luck. Also tried to find one local, with no luck either. I need to recenter my steering wheel after a lift install and don't want to pay 80 bucks for an alignment. PM if you might be able to help out.
I just use a large pipe wrench or strap wrench. Other tools you might find at auto parts as free loaner
geocash is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.