Locked and Loaded 4x4 Hwy4 trip Sept 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Locked and Loaded 4x4 Hwy4 trip Sept 8

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Closed Thread
Unread 08-14-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Locked and Loaded 4x4 Hwy4 trip Sept 8

Locked and Loaded 4x4 out of Modesto is doing an overnight beginners run through corral hollow on September 8th during the day and a night run through Sourgrass after chow. This is a family event which explains the mild nature of trail choices but gives beginners an opportunity to learn a little about their vehicles and how to maneuver through obstacles. For the more seasoned wheelers there is always a sense of comraderie around the campfire and the sourgrass trail at night is a little trickier than daytime runs.

I, or another member will update this as the day draws near.

Unread 08-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #2
RSBAD454

I doubt my Jeep will be finished by then.......
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.