JV Thanksgiving Week - Empty Passenger Seats? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > JV Thanksgiving Week - Empty Passenger Seats?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 11-20-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

JV Thanksgiving Week - Empty Passenger Seats?

There is a possibility I end up in a race car in February, but living in NY I've only been to JV once. Getting myself more comfortable and familiar with the area and the trails is something that would help if I do end up in a car. So I'll be in JV from Saturday afternoon to Friday evening camping with Wayne Israelsen from Alltech Motorsports. I'll be helping him with shock tuning sesssion some days, but if you'll be out there and have an empty passenger seat any of those days I'd love to jump in. Send me a PM or just stop by Wayne's trailer one day and ask for Eric.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.