Just got pulled over in fullerton CA - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Just got pulled over in fullerton CA

FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 01-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #46
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaneJob View Post
A person who can't punctuate and conjugate should not teach English.

A person who cannot obey the law should not be a law enforcement officer.

Period.
True

Hope you don't think I was suggesting otherwise.

timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2012, 08:55 AM   #47
Stinkbug

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Years ago I was pulled over in Huntington Beach for the same thing. He got off his motorcycle with his 50' Stanley power-lock tape measure to tell me my tire stuck out a inch too far.

I went to pep-boys and bought the cheapest flaps I could find. I wired them on with a coat hanger and drove to the police station to have the ticket signed off.

$15.00 problem solved. I immediately took them off and never thought of it again....
Stinkbug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #48
StvDiego

I recommend this (read down the page):

The Premo Fix

Worked in San Diego
StvDiego is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #49
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Lmao that is hilarious.
NBMgreg is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.