Jeepers near in/near La Mirada, CA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Jeepers near in/near La Mirada, CA

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-15-2011, 05:09 AM   #1
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Jeepers near in/near La Mirada, CA

i'm getting really bored these days and i either just need some jeep friends, or some wheelin buddies.

i don't know how much longer im going to be in the area but until then it'd be nice to have a social life as i currently do not have one at all. literally...

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
Trevino
1999 WJ 

I'm just northwest of la mirada. About 10 miles away I think. Let me know when you wanna hit a trail or wrench on something. I'd be glad to hang out with a fellow jeeper. Matter of fact I'm heading up to cleghorn ridge this Sunday if you wanna come along, your more than welcome.
Trevino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #3
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

why does this damn thing always notify me of a thread with responses that i don't care for but it never tells me when i have a response that i actually care to look at?

anyway, im right next to the la mirada regional park. thats an idea of where in LM im at.

i'll PM you my number, i have a couple things i need to do on my jeep and since i have a new wheelin buddy in the area i'll just save it for later!

Still not enough power.
Unread 03-29-2011, 12:58 AM   #4
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I live in the San Diego area, but I drive up north to the Santa Ana & Orange County area nightly M-F for my business (I drive ~300-400+ miles a day). I usually arrive up north ~8-9 PM nightly if that's not too late to chew the fat for awhile.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 01:07 AM   #5
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

i'll PM you my number

Still not enough power.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.