jeep shops in the inland empire - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > jeep shops in the inland empire

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-21-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
red02x
2002 TJ Wrangler 

jeep shops in the inland empire

Gents,

I am in need of a good shop that can install gears, super 35 kit and an arb locker for my tj in the inland empire. Please let me know if you guys have a shop that you would recommend to me that can get the job done correctly and for a good price in a decent time.

Thanks fellas,

red02x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2008, 11:39 AM   #2
JPJeeper

Don't want to do it yourself?

I am new to the inland empire so I don't have any suggestions. but there are so many write-ups, I will be doing mine myself someday soon.

If you decide to go that route, I have the tools, I could help you out.
1975 J20 Jeep Truck
1967 J3000 Jeep Truck
JPJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2008, 09:33 PM   #3
red02x
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Thanks JPJeeper!! I would definately take your offer! I would be glad to assist you in your installs! I installed my lift back in 03, but lately I havent got the time to do any wrenchin. I love to wrench too, but schedule isnt allowing me to.... PM me if you need help. I would be glad to help out in any way I can...

Thanks again
red02x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #4
slimtwo
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Bucky at O&R

There is a shop in Fontana (O&R) run by a guy named "Bucky", he has done alot on my 65 Gladiator. I can't think of anyone else I would let work on my jeep besides me. If you want the job done right, then he's your guy. I would say he may not be the cheepest, but it is a fair price for the quality you are getting in my opinion. His shop is on Cedar just North of the 10 FWY.

Happy Trails!

CS

Last edited by slimtwo; 03-08-2008 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: missed a word
slimtwo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #5
JPJeeper

Wow another FSJer here...

We should really get an Inland empire group going...

We are close to others...

I wrench on my jeeps every Sunday usually... I have 4 and they take a bit to keep on the road... Well one is being restored...

Anyone in the area need a spot to wrench, just let me know...

I have welding equip/ Cherry picker floor jacks, stands and all the tools air/manual.
1975 J20 Jeep Truck
1967 J3000 Jeep Truck
JPJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.