Jeep Mechanic in Los Angeles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Jeep Mechanic in Los Angeles

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
Box

Jeep Mechanic in Los Angeles

Can someone please recommend an excellent Jeep service mechanic in Los Angeles? THANKS!

Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
90SaharaJeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Can someone please recommend an excellent Jeep service mechanic in Los Angeles? THANKS!
What are you looking at getting done?? There is Jeep Solutions in Lakewood (paramount and south st) and also Jeep Thrills in Compton.

Both are pricey but only do Jeeps!
90SaharaJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
SHINANO
1994 YJ Wrangler 

DONT GO TO JEEP THRILLS IN COMPTON THE OWNER IS AN A$$!!!! i HAD MY TRANNY REBUILT BY HIM. SECOND GEAR DOESNT GO IN AS SMOOTH AS THE OTHER GEARS. TOOK HIM ALMOST A MONTH TO "FIX" IT. HE CALLS ME UP SAY ITS DONE .. WELL IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO GET A TRUCK TO PICK IT UP. ON THE THIRD DAY HE CALLS THREATING ME THAT IF I DINT PICK IT UP THAT DAY HE WOULD SELL MY TRANSMITION! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP! SERIOUSLY IVE DONE BUSINEES WITH JEEP SOLUTIONS.. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
SHINANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
pieter314

Without starting a new thread, can anyone recommend a good shop preferably in the Glendale/Pasadena/Burbank/Eagle Rock side of town for doing suspension upgrades and installations? And any chance that such shops might be willing to install parts I've sourced from KOR or Iron Rock or wherever else?

Thanks!
pieter314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2008, 11:33 PM   #5
MEinSoCal
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter314 View Post
Without starting a new thread, can anyone recommend a good shop preferably in the Glendale/Pasadena/Burbank/Eagle Rock side of town for doing suspension upgrades and installations? And any chance that such shops might be willing to install parts I've sourced from KOR or Iron Rock or wherever else?

Thanks!
i'm planning to have Four X Doctor in Burbank do my 4in IRO lift install.

1033 N. Victory Place
Burbank, CA 91502
(818)845-2194
http://www.fourxdoctor.com
Unread 02-20-2008, 08:47 AM   #6
pieter314

Thank you!

Looks good, and it couldn't be better located relative to my work.

Did you purchase the IRO kit by yourself, or order through Four X Doctor?
pieter314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #7
MEinSoCal
1999 WJ 

i haven't bought it yet, but most likely i'll just buy it online directly from IRO.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.