introduction and a few questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > introduction and a few questions

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Gear Installs at CCOR Special

Unread 02-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
jpthrils
1994 XJ Cherokee 

introduction and a few questions

Hey guys, im new to this forum but ive been around 4x4's and jeeps before. i recently purchased an 03 WJ and these are the soon to be done projects...
1. 2" BB with shocks
2. 31" tires bfg a/t"s
3. rock sliders
4. rola roof rack
5. spartan locker

other than that, its going to be stock.
i have a 4.0l I6
auto trans
242 T/C
D30 front
D44a rear

so my jeeps set up should it be capable of some minor to moderate wheelin?
also does anybody ever do any local runs with a bunch of newbies?

thank you

jpthrils is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
Hotshot
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hey welcome to the forum. Yeah we go on easy trails sometimes, went on one a few months ago from Silverwood lake to Devils hole, had several stockers in that group. I live up by Wrightwood but I hang out in The LA county thread a lot, stop in once in awhile.

Sorry, I don't know anything about a WJ but there's a few here that'll be able to answer your question.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
jpthrils
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
Hey welcome to the forum. Yeah we go on easy trails sometimes, went on one a few months ago from Silverwood lake to Devils hole, had several stockers in that group. I live up by Wrightwood but I hang out in The LA county thread a lot, stop in once in awhile.

Sorry, I don't know anything about a WJ but there's a few here that'll be able to answer your question.
thanks, once my wj is gtg i would like to get together with some peeps and maybe hit some trails. see what my rig is capable of and learn some local spots.
jpthrils is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.