Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

INLAND EMPIRE!!! Whats your 20?

53K views 481 replies 104 participants last post by  IEcrawlerTJ01 
#1 ·
Hey everyone!

I'm starting this thread so all us IE guys can meet, greet, talk, shot the **** or whatever!

San diego has there own thread. Called SAN DIEGO AREA and oc has roll call orange county and it's cool cuz everyone just talks about whatever and finds out when other locals are goin wheeling or wrenching or whatever!!

Well let's get to goin!

I'm out of lake Elsinore! As well as my club TRUE BROTHERS CRAWLING

Old pic

See less See more
#201 ·
Lookin for some local tj buddy's that like wheeling the hard stuff and are not afraid to get dents or scratches. Any guys like that in the temecula to corona range? I'm in Elsinore and all my friends got xj's haha. There cool. But. Ya know. Haha

#207 ·
aw12345 said:
Take your TJ out to the Hammers or come play at Cougar Buttes this Saturday
This Hammerdown thing is short but sweet and some nice fairly gnarly stuff at the end of it.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php/22999-Hammerdown-Cakewalk-Jan-12-2013.

By the way I am not afraid to wheel my put put Jeep to it's full potential
Ya I know. I have been meaning to wheel with ya sometime.

And I'm out camping in the mountains this weekend. But I have been all over Cougar buttes. I have ran hammerdown,cake walk and bullfrog many times. Not to challenging. But most definitely some good fun wheeling

And I am in the process of building for the hammers. I'm just about ready. Need a couple finishing touches to take care of at Blaine's and I'll be ready to go! :thumbsup:

#209 ·
IEcrawlerTJ01 said:
Na haha. I'm down to wheel with whoever. But it's nice to have a couple close tj buddies so we can trade and of each others parts on each other haha

You got a Jk. I'll wheel with ya there is some cool local stuff if ya wanna head out my way one day
Cool, when I get my project finished ill hit you up for a run

#212 ·
Shoulda posted that up last Saturday
We did this Sunday

Met Mr Freddy at the lake bed this morning for some Hammer loving fun.
Trails are in great shape, dug out washed out, just the way we like it.
We did Sunbonnet first, then the whole highway system and to cap the day of a whole lot of Jack.
Of all the trails Jack was the most fun and toughest. It had a few spots that definitely got interesting.
The steep climb out is also getting pretty nasty, pretty sure that on 35's it will be a chore to get up it.
All in all a great day.

Some squeaky video of sunbonnet

Then went to Cougar buttes with some other friends on Monday.

Went wheelin with Barbie Jeep today, gurl has bigger gonads than her buddy Ken, he almost cried and crapped his pants and went home.

Met Curtis,Chris and his wife and lorie and one of her posse members today.
Gorgegous day lots of fun. When the girl in the Barby Jeep out wheels the crazy YJ guy in his new full everything automatic limo, it just has to be good day eventhough Ken didn't get to drive at all.
Curtis found us a bunch of stuff to play on and it was a hoot to hear Barbie girl hood and holler everytime she tackled another ledge. You go girl and your friend in the LJ is a hoot to watch also.
Other than a popped bead it was just a walk in the park and a fun one at that.

Broke out the strap once

LJ open diffs jumped right up

#221 ·
elomsjeep said:
We decided last night we saw what lorie and rob did lucky all i can say. We are still looking for someone to lead us
Luck? Not a factor pal. I'll out wheel just about everyone in the club. And I'll do it on A/T's with Open Diffs. Lorie and I are Rock Gods. I thought you would have learned that at Calico. But we Def needed Art, Curtis, and Chris at JV, since we had never wheeled that trail before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.