INLAND EMPIRE!!! Whats your 20? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > INLAND EMPIRE!!! Whats your 20?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #91
IEcrawlerTJ01
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillGOTD
Nice rig....a crawler for sure, where do you guys go?
Thanks man

And we go everywhere except hammers

I'll be ready for that next year though

Nuff said...
IEcrawlerTJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #92
Mikez
1998 TJ Wrangler 

does anyone want to hit the trail with me annd rozco tomorrow? If so pm one of us!
Mikez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #93
Ken Cooke
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sunday - Trails of Joshua Tree region

On Sunday, Feb. 19th, I am going to Joshua Tree with a friend of mine also from Riverside. So far, two Rubicons (TJ & LJ). I have been doing the trails in this region since 1998.

email me directly at: thedesertoutlaw@yahoo.com

-Ken

Last edited by Ken Cooke; 02-11-2012 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Include the date of the run
Ken Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #94
_KONG_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEcrawlerTJ01 View Post
Thanks man

And we go everywhere except hammers

I'll be ready for that next year though
The Jeeps looking good man, definitely the look im going for
_KONG_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #95
rigorigo
2005 TJ Wrangler 

im here in Fontana ca, have a 05 wangler and looking for a club/ group to hit the trails with any info on whats around me as far as the clubs go?
thank you in advance.
rigorigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #96
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigorigo View Post
im here in Fontana ca, have a 05 wangler and looking for a club/ group to hit the trails with any info on whats around me as far as the clubs go?
thank you in advance.
if you are a club person inland empire 4x4 would do, to meet 4 wheelin buddies to go wheelin with try this Jeep forum www.myjeeprocks.com
Pretty much everybody there is a So Cali Jeeper and quite a few runs posted there. As a matter of fact there will be a run this weekend at Cougar Buttes

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/february-tj-month-contest-submit-now-2061065/
aw12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #97
IEcrawlerTJ01
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KONG_

The Jeeps looking good man, definitely the look im going for
Thanks man

And I ended up with this look cuz mainly functionality and I just like it haha. But ya. For what a do. Fenders and small tires do not cut it

Nuff said...
IEcrawlerTJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #98
rigorigo
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw12345 View Post
if you are a club person inland empire 4x4 would do, to meet 4 wheelin buddies to go wheelin with try this Jeep forum www.myjeeprocks.com
Pretty much everybody there is a So Cali Jeeper and quite a few runs posted there. As a matter of fact there will be a run this weekend at Cougar Buttes
thank you man, yea i was just looking for buddies to go wheelin with. im new at this and just want to get some experience with people who know what they are doing.
rigorigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #99
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well check out this run http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ttes-Feb-24-26
There will be a few Jeepers showing up with open diffs so they should be able to help you along

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/february-tj-month-contest-submit-now-2061065/
aw12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #100
IWaveAtNight
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys,
I'm from Chino Hills, nice to meet you all.
Unread 02-28-2012, 04:13 PM   #101
Rock1
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Im here in Yucaipa and excited you got this going
cleghorn-may-7-006.jpg  
Rock1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #102
bananaslug
1996 ZJ 

I'm in Upland
image-3869611318.jpg  
bananaslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #103
_KONG_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone know how the snow conditions are? Which trails got covered? Im thinking of going to look for some this weekend.

In other news have any of you guys heard the court decision to make adventure passes illegal?
_KONG_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #104
ZJ1995
1995 ZJ 

i think is was thrown out but i'll have to find the paper
ZJ1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #105
ZJ1995
1995 ZJ 

found it

The U.S. Forest Service’s Adventure Pass, which has been under criticism by local residents for the past 14 years, has been declared an “injustice to Americans” by the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in a unanimous decision this month. The decision written by Judge Robert Gettleman stated, “Everyone is entitled to enter National Forests without paying a cent.”

Currently, under the Adventure Pass fee program, it costs $5 a day, or $30 for a year, for a pass to park and visit the forest. This entitles the user to park a vehicle in most designated parking areas in the forest. Many mountain residents have refused to pay the fee for the opportunity to hike in the forest and have piles of notices of Adventure Pass non-compliance tickets in their glove boxes. The tickets issued, although very federal and official looking, are requesting voluntary compliance with the Fee Demonstration Program that began in 1997, suggesting the fee should be mailed-in within 30 days.
The court decision came in a case brought by four hikers who wanted to hike in an Arizona forest, but objected to paying a fee to hike and visit unimproved areas of the forest. The reasoning behind the decision was that, since the forestland had been purchased by tax dollars, making users pay for an Adventure Pass to visit it was considered a case of double taxation. “Just setting a foot on the forest land should not incur a charge,” said attorney Mary Ellen Barilotti, who has been suing the Forest Service over the Adventure Pass requirement for over a decade.
However, the court did state in its decision that a developed area with amenities, such as picnic tables, permanent toilets, garbage cans and running water, could have a use fee attached. However, just parking a car should not incur a charge, according to the decision. Anyone who walks in the forest or camps at undeveloped site in the national forest, “without using facilities and services should be able to do so without incurring additional expense.” The fee violates the 2004 Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act, the decision implored.
What does this mean to the San Bernardino National Forest? USFS Public Information Officer John Miller told The Alpenhorn News on Monday, “The U.S. Forest Service is reviewing the decision. This decision is bigger in scope than just the San Bernardino Forest. Locally, we have not been directed to make any changes.” That means that Adventure Pass tickets given out for not having an Adventure Pass and parking and using forest facilities will still be issued. Many of the parking areas in this forest are next to developed areas, which may still have fees assessed for usage.
The 9th Circuit Court decision is binding on all western states. The US Forest Service has a 90-day period in which to appeal the court’s decision to the US Supreme Court. It is unknown at this time if an appeal will be filed.
ZJ1995 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.