I Need a Trailer that can Carry 2 CJ7's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > I Need a Trailer that can Carry 2 CJ7's

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 10-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
DirtyCJ7
1984 CJ7 

I Need a Trailer that can Carry 2 CJ7's

Hi fellow Jeepers. My brother and I want to head to Moab in April 2013. Living in the OC and it being a long drive to Utah in a CJ we want to tow our TOYS. I am looking for a car hauler that can carry 2 CJ7's behind my Motor Home.

Any Help in the So Cal area would be greatly appreciated.

[B][url]www.pimpyourtrailrig.com[/url]
[url]www.pimpmytrailrig.com[/url]
[url]www.outfitmy4x4.com[/url]
[url]www.outfitmytrailrig.com[/url]
[url]www.edgeoffroad.com[/url] [/B]
DirtyCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
Hotshot
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Whats your motorhome have for power?
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
BossCherokee
1985 XJ Cherokee 

Yup, if your not powered it will be miserable. Moab is a long way and I've done it but not pulling 2 that far. I have a Cat pusher with a 2 car hauler but I would think twice doing it. I did pull a toy box from Vegas to Riverside loaded with equipment for a hair salon. I blew 2 tires coming into Rvsde. I weighed the 3 axle 18k capacity toy trailer at 12300 lbs. I did not have trouble pulling it at all but it slide my hitch down on the frame bolts about an 1/4". You figure the Jeeps gotta weigh decked out about 4k to 5k plus trailer. Besides depending on the length of your motorhome this trailer is 35 feet + 30 for your coach your at the combination limit 65. You can have up to 75 but only if the units whether powered or not are no longer than 28'6". I play stupid with locals but you'll be going thru 3 states, I hate to have to be held up and ordered to break down the load out of state!
BossCherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
WOKNROX
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have a 30 foot trailer that I use to tow my jeep and the wife's Scout (I'll be doin it for this weeks T-day wheelin trip) along with r Lance camper on r D-Max...it does the job VERY nicely ...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.