I Need a Trailer that can Carry 2 CJ7's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > I Need a Trailer that can Carry 2 CJ7's

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 10-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
DirtyCJ7
1984 CJ7 

I Need a Trailer that can Carry 2 CJ7's

Hi fellow Jeepers. My brother and I want to head to Moab in April 2013. Living in the OC and it being a long drive to Utah in a CJ we want to tow our TOYS. I am looking for a car hauler that can carry 2 CJ7's behind my Motor Home.

Any Help in the So Cal area would be greatly appreciated.

[B][url]www.pimpyourtrailrig.com[/url]
[url]www.pimpmytrailrig.com[/url]
[url]www.outfitmy4x4.com[/url]
[url]www.outfitmytrailrig.com[/url]
[url]www.edgeoffroad.com[/url] [/B]
DirtyCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Whats your motorhome have for power?
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
BossCherokee
1985 XJ Cherokee 

Yup, if your not powered it will be miserable. Moab is a long way and I've done it but not pulling 2 that far. I have a Cat pusher with a 2 car hauler but I would think twice doing it. I did pull a toy box from Vegas to Riverside loaded with equipment for a hair salon. I blew 2 tires coming into Rvsde. I weighed the 3 axle 18k capacity toy trailer at 12300 lbs. I did not have trouble pulling it at all but it slide my hitch down on the frame bolts about an 1/4". You figure the Jeeps gotta weigh decked out about 4k to 5k plus trailer. Besides depending on the length of your motorhome this trailer is 35 feet + 30 for your coach your at the combination limit 65. You can have up to 75 but only if the units whether powered or not are no longer than 28'6". I play stupid with locals but you'll be going thru 3 states, I hate to have to be held up and ordered to break down the load out of state!
BossCherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
WOKNROX
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have a 30 foot trailer that I use to tow my jeep and the wife's Scout (I'll be doin it for this weeks T-day wheelin trip) along with r Lance camper on r D-Max...it does the job VERY nicely ...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.