Hungry Valley Video - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Hungry Valley Video

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 12-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #1
MusicMaverick
2014 JK Wrangler 

Hungry Valley Video

Our first time out at Hungry Valley, CA with some friends. Decided to make a little video. Let me know what you guys think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvvvIrlb1gg

Past vehicles: '92 YJ, '97 TJ, '10 JK
MusicMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2007, 10:51 PM   #2
ptowntj
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Looks cool...at least the music isn't crazy grundge rock like I run into on youtube a lot.
Unread 12-18-2007, 12:55 AM   #3
Troy591
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like you guys had fun!

What time did you end up getting out there?

We didn't even start till 2ish...
02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5" Rubicon Express lift, SYE and CV, 33" BFG's, Detroit locker front and rear, Dana 44 rear 4.56, Dana 30 front 4.56, Hi-Lift, Gavin wilderness swing away tire carrier, and front bumper.
Troy591 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2007, 02:32 AM   #4
MusicMaverick
2014 JK Wrangler 

We got there around 12. Sorry I didn't call, we just wanted to play around for our first time out. But we can do another outting soon. I think we passed you somewhere on Homestead trail.

Unread 12-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #5
Troy591
2002 TJ Wrangler 

It's totally fine, we ended going up into the snow, so its totally fine. There were even a few areas we were breaking first snow in 1 to 2 feet of snow!!! In Gorman!!! haha
02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5" Rubicon Express lift, SYE and CV, 33" BFG's, Detroit locker front and rear, Dana 44 rear 4.56, Dana 30 front 4.56, Hi-Lift, Gavin wilderness swing away tire carrier, and front bumper.
Unread 12-18-2007, 10:10 AM   #6
05SoCalRubi

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

Cool Video, that was me you passed on Homestead.
2005 Silver Rubicon, Full Traction 3" lift, Rancho 9000 Shocks, JKS Quicker Discos, Vanco Brakes, Warn Rock Crawler front bumper, Hella 500 driving lights Cobra 29 LTD Classic CB, Hella E-Code headlights, Upgraded headlight wiring. sPOD/The Source. 55 watt backup lights. KC 100 watt windshield lights Viair OBA.
Riddler diff. covers F/R. Currie H/D Steering
05SoCalRubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #7
Dog Man
2001 TJ Wrangler 

cool video fun first trip. been on 99.9% of the trails in gorman. few fun ones you missed not posted trails but but great for jeeps.
Dog Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #8
Troy591
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Dog man, have you done much of the trail in the los padres mountains? i've been on just about every trail in gorman on a bike but not on a jeep... What color is your jeep, i've probably seen you driving around town.
Unread 12-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #9
MusicMaverick
2014 JK Wrangler 

Ah thats cool. Yeah I wanna check out some other trails. Most of the ones I were on were boring, the only close to exciting ones were on homestead and quail pass, I might try to make another trip out there next month, I'll let you guys know. My friends all had a lot of fun. They actually all wanna get dirt bikes now actually, haha.

Unread 12-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #10
Dog Man
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Troy I drive a white tj with a full roof rack lights on top gray hard top.
Dog Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.