Hollister on Memorial day - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Hollister on Memorial day

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
SurfnSnow
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hollister on Memorial day

heya all, I'm planning on going to Hollister on monday the 25th. if anyone wants to meet up, post here

SurfnSnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
kelly1005
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My trail ride on Sunday was called due to road closures, so I'm trying to con the wife into a quick dash to Hollister on Monday. What's your plan for the day?

Seems like a morning run is better, getting out around noon-1pm to beat the holiday traffic back to the bay area?

And are you sure they're open? I've had enough closed gates for one weekend.
kelly1005 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
SurfnSnow
2010 JK Wrangler 

heya kelly, yep it's open. Me and a couple of rigs are meeting up in the morning around 9ish by the staging area infront of the bathrooms. I'm driving a black LJ on 33's with a soft top, with a couple of CJs
Unread 05-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
kelly1005
2006 TJ Wrangler 

How did the day turn out? We didn't get up early enough to meet up (obviously).
kelly1005 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
SurfnSnow
2010 JK Wrangler 

man it was a great day of wheeling. there wasn't that many people there which is odd

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.