Hollister Hills Recreation Site Run 2/8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Hollister Hills Recreation Site Run 2/8

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 02-05-2014, 10:24 PM   #1
Omsk178
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hollister Hills Recreation Site Run 2/8

Hello everyone!
If any of you are interested me, another member from Wrangler forums and my buddy are headed to hollister hills this Saturday 2/8 And plan to do an all day event.

If any of you want to meet up, let me know. Im driving up from Monterey, but we can meet at Hollister or we can set a meet up spot. Will be using CB channel 1 if anyone just wants to meet us there.

Omsk178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 05:02 AM   #2
AlienJeepers
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Shoot, I have family to pick up at the airport, but next time shoot me a message. I am in clayton, next to Concord but always willing to make the quick trip down to Hollister Hills! Keep me in mind for next time!
AlienJeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #3
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienJeepers
Shoot, I have family to pick up at the airport, but next time shoot me a message. I am in clayton, next to Concord but always willing to make the quick trip down to Hollister Hills! Keep me in mind for next time!
A few of us have a hollister run Presidents' Day 2/17 if your interested. I'll talk to the guy putting it on and get the info up in a thread.
johnridesjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
Omsk178
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnridesjeeps View Post
A few of us have a hollister run Presidents' Day 2/17 if your interested. I'll talk to the guy putting it on and get the info up in a thread.
You still doing this run?
Unread 02-12-2014, 11:56 AM   #5
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omsk178
You still doing this run?
Yes. I made a thread for it here and over in wranglerforum. I can't link from my phone but over on WF looks like a few people will be coming out. Edit. You gotta make it out. Looks like mostly jks are coming haha. Also saw your selling your jeep? Bummer.
Another edit. Look in the Northern California section for the thread.
johnridesjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.