High schoolers from Sothern Cali?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > High schoolers from Sothern Cali?!

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits 2010-14 Jeep Wrangler Island Topper Black Rugged Ridge 1352007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door Black Cargo Net (

Unread 12-27-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
Mikez
1998 TJ Wrangler 

High schoolers from Sothern Cali?!

Any of you out there get your jeeps dirty?! lets plan a trip! of the 15 tj's and jk's at my school im the only one who aint B*&^% and use my jeep

None of them will let theres touch dirt....
They just have there PARENTS lift them so they look cool...

im sure theres prople out there that have this same problem haha and i want to meet you!!

Mikez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
calsouthjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Im in San Diego and there are tons of jeeps at my school but I'm pretty sure Im the only that wheels or knows anything about them.
calsouthjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
Mikez
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Come up to ocotillo wells dog I'm here haven a great time rite now... I'll be at truck haven tomorrow
Unread 12-27-2011, 11:32 PM   #4
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Ahem... I have not seen you in the LA County thread.

Check in good sir, we shall go wheelin. I'm in La Mirada btw, if you're down to hang out, by all means, let's...

I'm only here for another 3 weeks and then I'm moving out to Phelan.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #5
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikez View Post
Come up to ocotillo wells dog I'm here haven a great time rite now... I'll be at truck haven tomorrow
I get there Thursday night.
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm not in HS anymore (thank God!), but I'll ride with you. I'm in irvine. Just let me know when u wanna head out and where.
medic4army is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #7
CRAWLING 98
Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikez View Post
Any of you out there get your jeeps dirty?! lets plan a trip! of the 15 TJ's and JK's at my school I'm the only one who aren't B*&^% and use my jeep

None of them will let there's touch dirt....
They just have there PARENTS lift them so they look cool...

I'm sure there are people out there that have this same problem haha and i want to meet you!!
Superstition Mountain the weekend of January 15, Camping for the weekend. Bring stuff to keep warm because it WILL BE COLD out there, but lots of fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calsouthjeep View Post
I'm in San Diego and there are tons of jeeps at my school but I'm pretty sure I'm the only that wheels or knows anything about them.
LOL
Unread 12-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
Xtremegameroom
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not in high school anymore either but I'll ride with u guys just let me know when so I can get the days off work
Xtremegameroom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2011, 11:00 AM   #9
Mikez
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4grey88 View Post
Superstition Mountain the weekend of January 15, Camping for the weekend. Bring stuff to keep warm because it WILL BE COLD out there, but lots of fun.

LOL
that would be fun! but it would be supper hard to get off work and get my Jeep fixed by then. 2,3,4 of march im going to ocotilo againTDS desert safari

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.