help with website - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > help with website

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-18-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
Brut4ce

2010 JK Wrangler 

help with website

Who's familiar with designing or ecommerce web sites...where's a good place too look or do it...
I can weld and fab but websites seem pretty foreign lol.....I've been looking around and have some ideas but time seems to not be what I have...

Any help is appreciated.....

BUILT FOR THE ROCKS BUILD CLICK HERE
Brut4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2014, 02:39 PM   #2
SkylarM
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've not built a website, but I work in digital media, and it seems pretty straight forward. What are you trying to do? Your current website looks pretty decent and in fact has me thinking about gussets now....
SkylarM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #3
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Building the site is the easy part. You can sign up for hosting with godaddy or dotster or any number of others and have a simple web page posted in very short order.

The planning is always the killer. What do you want on it? Will it have shopping? How often will it get updated, and by who?
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
Brut4ce

2010 JK Wrangler 

I appreciate the input and Skylar that one will remain its a no BS from one wheeler to another site....no retail parts selling just function over form and common sense.....cheaper labor and explanations....

The new site will be online sales, shopping cart, shipping quotes, and have a customer section to submit rig pics....it will be a lot of mainstream and a few new things coming to market....
Product description will be important as will a integrated idea from a buddy who is a game developer and just left amazon so has some time....

Web sites are a different animal and I want it to fit certain criteria.....I need to update brut4ce.com with new pics deals builds and rigs...I have a TON of new media for it....

BUILT FOR THE ROCKS BUILD CLICK HERE
Brut4ce is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.