HELP! Jeep stolen - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > HELP! Jeep stolen

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 02-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #31
SpyderAuto
Vendor

Damn shame.

I hope you have gotten your money back, and you can at least take some sort of solace in that.

SpyderAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #32
brokenujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Living in San Diego, I simply refuse to live anywhere w/o a garage. By that I mean a private garage. I've had to pass up many nice places to live (the apartment life) because most of SD doesnt offer garages. It's a PITA finding a place for a garage AND a dog but I refuse otherwise. I pay and extra 100 a month for a garage where I am at now just so my jeep can be safe. I'm lucky enough to have another daily driver and the jeep NEVER stays out of eye's view. Im pretty weird about it actually. It governs my life. If I go to a restaurant it has to have windows and I have to sit in sight of it.
Sorry you lost your baby, but at least the ins co was more than fair.
If you can't get a garage then see if a neighbor can park behind you real close at night to some kind of security.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.