Help a guy find a new jeep! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Help a guy find a new jeep!

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 02-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
C101Commando

Help a guy find a new jeep!

Hello! My name's Reg, I'm shopping for a jeep and I was wondering if anyone here has seen any sweetheart deals out there. I'd like to find a low mile WJ with a V8 and quadradrive, but I'm open to other stuff. XJs or ZJs included, its more about the condition and price than any certain option or color. Two budget ranges, I can do $6k without a carloan or $9k with help from the bank. Plan to do about 4" of lift and 31s for now, then in a couple of years going bigger when I get another dd.
Oh yeah, I live in Ridgecrest and have family in Randsburg. Been riding dirtbikes in the area for 35 years so I've got a little bit of local trail knowledge.

C101Commando is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.