Gold Mountain Pics and vid - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Gold Mountain Pics and vid

Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 04-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #16
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Sorry it took so long everyone, but here are the pics finally.

I like how Kevin's dog is poking his head out the sunroof in this one

Kevin's front spring is about to pop off in this one

Unread 04-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #17
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

That look's like it was a great trip. Nice pics!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #18
KMET
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Me too Marco!... I would've like to have gone!

HINT-HINT-----

I went up alone few weeks back, met two guys up there around 2N71 (going towards Holcomb). We were trying to get over to 3N16 without chains!

As we're going up (now Hanna Flats, via Fawnskin), we met another solo Jeeper coming down, he'd turned around further up the trail since he too was alone- and without a winch.

Well, we all agreed!... Strength in numbers!!

5min later. Oh yeah, the first two guys, they were driving an 07 4door F250 long bed, with an 8"lift... So yeah, with me leading the way, off we go.

fast forward... Ford stuck, we tried getting him out for hours, finely gave up. Jeeper behind us took him back down to Fawnskin where he rented this six wheeled thing from "Big Bear Off-Road Adventures" @ $200 an Hr.
After caving in the whole drivers side (front to back) of this beautiful truck all said was "Dinner's on me!

Fun times!

before it got ugly

o6 LJ see profile...
KMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2010, 12:24 AM   #19
ocTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I know it's a big truck but...really if he had tires any any sense he shouldn't have any problem going through anything less than 24" of snow unless it's on slick rock...which..well that stops everything ice on slick rock = skating rink

2002 Apex Jeep TJ Lifted, Locked, geared and ready for more
ocTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2010, 02:13 AM   #20
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm definitely wanting to run this trail again this summer. The plan was gold mtn to jacoby canyon but we never even completed gold mtn. A few more weeks and it should hopefully be cleared. It just snowed again last night.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.