Going wheeling in the Ortega's tomorrow! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Going wheeling in the Ortega's tomorrow!

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-14-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
SpydermanTJ

Going wheeling in the Ortega's tomorrow!

If you wanna join me hit me up!
theonebighoss@yahoo.com

I'll give you my number once you email me.
We're probably going at about 2ish, give or take....

Nightcrew #162

"i'd want a bottle of 12 year old scotch and a 24 pack of rubbers. i'll go places with a hard-on that most people wont go with a mechanized infantry batallion."
SpydermanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2009, 02:23 AM   #2
GibsJeep
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Be sure to call the Trabuco Ranger Station first before you go. The gates up there have been locked a lot lately due to restoration from fire damage (i.e. N. Main Divide Rd., Indian Truck Trail) and I've heard that they lock the gates for 48 hrs after heavy rain. I've tried going up there to wheel 3 times now and the gates were locked every time, so I've learned to give them a call to see if the gates are open before I go up there.

Give the Trabuco Ranger District a call here--> (951) 736-1811 http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/cleveland/contact
Unread 02-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
SpydermanTJ

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately we didn't end up going, had to run some other errands in preparation for the skiing trip next weekend....
Nightcrew #162

"i'd want a bottle of 12 year old scotch and a 24 pack of rubbers. i'll go places with a hard-on that most people wont go with a mechanized infantry batallion."
Unread 03-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #4
SpydermanTJ

Man it was fun!!! Went today, up to the Wildomar OHV area. Not too many trails big enough for the Heep, but I did get some sweet vids crawling and wheeling. I'll post them later tonight.
Nightcrew #162

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.