fun at slick rock - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > fun at slick rock

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 05-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
whiteyj1994
1994 YJ Wrangler 

fun at slick rock

Nor cal rock stars mad a run at slick rock yesterday, it was the first time I had been there, I cant think of a better way to spend a memorial day weekend. While everybody in the valley and the foothills were getting rained on we were getting a ton of snow. We met a couple in a new Rubicon and invited them to tag along with the group, man he was not afraid to put the Rubi through the paces and it came out shining ( good job Patrick ) at one point we stepped aside to let some extreme rigs go by , they made everything look like a walk in the park even when they looked as though they were about to roll they kept going, after about 6 hour of bouncing on the rocks we made it out to Mike pizza in angles camp ( best pizza around by far and an avid wheeling enthusiast )

Unread 05-26-2008, 09:31 AM   #2
Scottfloors
Lets All Go Hunting!

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Snow report Please!
Unread 05-26-2008, 10:50 AM   #3
whiteyj1994
1994 YJ Wrangler 

well there was alot coming down but nothing sticking on the road by the time we headed down there really wasnt anything but on the shoulder, you guys should be good to go. as far as hwy4 being closed I do remember a sign on the way up but it wasnt at lake alpine like usual, but that was 2 days ago and if it is warm this week I dont see them keeping it closed
Unread 06-05-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
Duble-it
1986 CJ7 

Here is the road headed in that day.

LATE FOR WORK, EARLY FOR JEEPIN'
Duble-it is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.