Fab shop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Fab shop

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
semperheep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Fab shop

I am looking at getting a new front bumper and rear bumper for my jeep. I am in San Diego. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop to go to. The 2 places that i have found are JP fabrications which is in San Diego and Miller Off Road which is located in Ramona. I have not been able to find much information on these places. I was wondering if you guys have a shop to recommend or if you had any information these 2 shops. Thank you

semperheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #2
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Ar you looking for one off or just something bolted on?
Unread 11-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
jeff_in_rc
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Check out Dirt Worx at www.thedirtworx.com for hand built bumpers for front and rear for CJ's, YJ's, and TJ's.
Unread 11-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
bananaslug
1996 ZJ 

Find a local SD off roading club. Email and ask them. Most clubs have a favorite shop that the guys go to.
bananaslug is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.