Eagle Lakes or Fordyce - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Eagle Lakes or Fordyce

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #1
k1llerkyle

Eagle Lakes or Fordyce

These trails drivable yet? Thinking of heading up there next weekend... and last time I was up there.. there was still too much snow.

Anyone know?

k1llerkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
rgingerelli99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Ive been up there in late may and there is still a lot of snow and thats when we didnt get much last year.
3.5" Rubicon Express Super-Flex Lift, 285x75x16 BF Goodrich A/T TA KO's, Black Jeep Moab's, Or-Fab Tire/Can Carrier, Hi-lift, MAX AXE, Warn Front Bumper w/ Warn 8274, Custom Sliders & Rear Bumper, CB, Warn Diff. Guards & Gas Tank Skid & Steering Box Skid, Dana 30/44, 3.73's, Magnaflow, And lots more on the way...
rgingerelli99tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
Metal
2004 LJ Wrangler 

The word on Pirate4x4 is that there is still 6' of snow but people are making it as far as driveline hill. I don't think I would attempt "the ledge" after driveline hill in the snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Quit overthinking the lockers. Either get real lockers or forget it, 99 percent of everything else is just mental masturbation for the sake of discussion.
Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
JakeAW
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Still snowed in as far as I know. Is Fordyce going to be open all year this time around?
JakeAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2008, 07:46 AM   #5
tahoe wheelers

I sure hope so. With an average to above average snowfall this year, it should help to keep it open all summer.
1985 cj 7. 360 V8, 35X12.50 BFG's sitting on Crager 15X8 rims, summer brothers axle rear, Yukon axles up front, lock rite lockers front and rear, 5" of lift, body armor, six point roll cage, 8000lb warn winch, 4.56 yukon gears front and rear, t-18, dana 300. And much more on the way.

www.therockgods.com
www.reno4x4.com
tahoe wheelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2008, 08:17 AM   #6
Metal
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I guy in my club made it about 3/4's of the way to the first water crossing Monday. He guesses it will be another month before we can run the trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Quit overthinking the lockers. Either get real lockers or forget it, 99 percent of everything else is just mental masturbation for the sake of discussion.
Metal is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.