Driveline Help in San Diego - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Driveline Help in San Diego

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
digizure
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Driveline Help in San Diego

Hello, I'm looking for someone in the area, I live in Clairemont, who might be able to help me with my transmission/transfer case. Willing to pay in cash or with beer.

Here's what happened, the u-joint for the front driveshaft broke and my driveshaft spun all over the underbody, putting a hole into my transfer case and possibly damaged my transmission.

Please PM me if you're willing to come by and take a look. I can't take the Jeep anywhere because I already removed the transfer case and the transmission is sitting on jack stands. Thanks.

digizure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

ouch.

where in clairemont?

send your info and I'll stop by if I get a chance.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
digizure
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Right off Clairemont Drive, between Balboa Avenue and 5. I'll PM you my number.
digizure is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.