Deer Valley CA Trail Run June 15th Official Thread - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Deer Valley CA Trail Run June 15th Official Thread

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-21-2009, 05:54 PM   #61
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepDoo View Post
So it turns out that my boss for my summer job has a Cj7. I told him i have a Tj. He replies saying, you should do fine, a stock jeep can get through Deer Valley. (i think he thinks im stock ). The look on his face when i pull up to work

Anyway, here's a pic of his jeep on the DV trail

so a stock XJ can makeit?

97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #62
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
I hate you sooooooo much, cause i gota wait till i get back from vegas to see if i have enough funds to order my aussie
good luck with that
We've got too many gangsters doin dirty deeds. Too much corruption and crime in the street. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he'll settle them down. - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson

[URL="http://www.norcaljeepers.net/forum/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NOR CAL JEEPERS FORUM[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/sound-system-upgrades-speakers-amps-what-you-need-know-964324/"]Want to hear the music in your TJ, look no further...[/URL]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"][B]Longboard Drunk, Jeep Naked, Ski Powder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="1"]and finish calculus homework[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JeepDoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #63
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
so a stock XJ can makeit?
Eh, he was probably referring to a Tj or Yj, which i believe have a little more clearance when stock.

I think the consensus right now is if you have your lift you should be ok. tires would really help though.
We've got too many gangsters doin dirty deeds. Too much corruption and crime in the street. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he'll settle them down. - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson

[URL="http://www.norcaljeepers.net/forum/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NOR CAL JEEPERS FORUM[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/sound-system-upgrades-speakers-amps-what-you-need-know-964324/"]Want to hear the music in your TJ, look no further...[/URL]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"][B]Longboard Drunk, Jeep Naked, Ski Powder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #64
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

My thoughts exactly!!!!
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #65
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

so apparently RE does not allow you to go to their warehouses to pick up lifts. you have to buy it online????
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #66
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
so apparently RE does not allow you to go to their warehouses to pick up lifts. you have to buy it online????
Thats bull****, lets move this discussion back over to the Nor Cal thread. I am guilty of this too, but there's a lot of conversation going on here.

Unread 05-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #67
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

just to let you all know 4wheelparts is having a 15% off sale on there site till the 25th
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #68
GRN98TJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

I ran DV 3 years ago with no lift and 30's on my TJ. Had to be pulled off being high centered twice and jack and stack rocks twice when my buddy in his CJ with 33's got way ahead of me. Damaged my passenger side rocker panel and defenetly used my gas tank skid plate. There is a strech that is a real rock garden with some pretty good size boulders. I'd like to sign on for the trip.
98 TJ 4 cyl 3" FT 33x12.50 Pro Comp's 4:88's ARB's F&R
GRN98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #69
Goobersbro

sweet thats another person dang this trail is gonna have a buttload of peeps on it
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #70
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

so im pretty sure that im getting my lift, which means im pretty sure im going!!!! YEA BOI
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #71
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

thats why i said lets go on monday, so we can own the trail!!!!!!!!!
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #72
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
thats why i said lets go on monday, so we can own the trail!!!!!!!!!
honestly im more excited for the caravan up there. haha where gna get so many looks (well im not) and i dont think im gna have that jeep sticker done. unless i trace it bymyself cause i never got it to my friend
sry for the let down.
Unread 05-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #73
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Connor i emailed you a possible sticker logo we could use, try and post it to the forum and see what everyone thinks. (i would do it myself but cant figure it out)!!!!!!!!!
Unread 05-21-2009, 07:57 PM   #74
cody11ca
1993 YJ Wrangler 

monday is the best day, i dont want to be on a crowded trail. if the sticker happens then sweet, if not , another time.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #8
cody11ca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #75
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepDoo View Post
Thats bull****, lets move this discussion back over to the Nor Cal thread. I am guilty of this too, but there's a lot of conversation going on here.
x2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.