Corral Canyon Saturday Jan. 26th - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Corral Canyon Saturday Jan. 26th

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Reply
Unread 02-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #16
kgb_m3
Registered User
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumracer View Post
Not too late. It gets cold after the sun goes down and I don't like driving without the top in the cold. I would say, wrapped up and leaving no later than 3 for us. Do you need earlier?

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
I hear ya, 3 is good for me, we usually leave around 6 or 7ish in winter and like 3, 4am in the morning in summer. 3 works since we're meeting earlier and I'll probably roll without a top as well! GF not going, friend is going to ride with me and a coworker with Ranger FX on 33s with locked 8.8 will join us there as well...

__________________
89 YJ 4.2L http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/kgb-89-yj-storyline-build-thread-1520814/
96 XJ 4.0L http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/600-96-xj-budget-daily-overland-build-1855418/
http://www.jeepsunclassified.com
kgb_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #17
Quantumracer
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rowlett, Texas
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb_m3

I hear ya, 3 is good for me, we usually leave around 6 or 7ish in winter and like 3, 4am in the morning in summer. 3 works since we're meeting earlier and I'll probably roll without a top as well! GF not going, friend is going to ride with me and a coworker with Ranger FX on 33s with locked 8.8 will join us there as well...
Sounds good! Looking forward to it. The wife and I will have the three dogs with us. They behave themselves at home, but act a little crazy out on the trail. Once they calm down, they'll be fine though.

I've invited some other folks to go with us, not sure if they will. I'll let ya know as soon as I do.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Quantumracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #18
Quantumracer
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rowlett, Texas
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb_m3

I hear ya, 3 is good for me, we usually leave around 6 or 7ish in winter and like 3, 4am in the morning in summer. 3 works since we're meeting earlier and I'll probably roll without a top as well! GF not going, friend is going to ride with me and a coworker with Ranger FX on 33s with locked 8.8 will join us there as well...
I posted the run in the San Diego area.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Quantumracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #19
kgb_m3
Registered User
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 855
Would you by a chance have an SWR meter I could borrow out there? I tried re-tuning my CB using a messed up meter and ended up detuning it for ther worse.
__________________
89 YJ 4.2L http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/kgb-89-yj-storyline-build-thread-1520814/
96 XJ 4.0L http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/600-96-xj-budget-daily-overland-build-1855418/
http://www.jeepsunclassified.com
kgb_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #20
Quantumracer
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rowlett, Texas
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb_m3
Would you by a chance have an SWR meter I could borrow out there? I tried re-tuning my CB using a messed up meter and ended up detuning it for ther worse.
I have one around here somewhere. We just bought, and moved into, this house so finding it will be a chore. The good news is that it should be collocates with my CB, which I need to get ready for Sunday! LOL! I will search for it tomorrow and let you know.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Quantumracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #21
kgb_m3
Registered User
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumracer View Post
I have one around here somewhere. We just bought, and moved into, this house so finding it will be a chore. The good news is that it should be collocates with my CB, which I need to get ready for Sunday! LOL! I will search for it tomorrow and let you know.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

Lol! Awesome, hope you find it! If not, let me know and I'll bring some walkie talkies
__________________
89 YJ 4.2L http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/kgb-89-yj-storyline-build-thread-1520814/
96 XJ 4.0L http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/600-96-xj-budget-daily-overland-build-1855418/
http://www.jeepsunclassified.com
kgb_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #22
Quantumracer
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rowlett, Texas
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb_m3

Lol! Awesome, hope you find it! If not, let me know and I'll bring some walkie talkies
Didn't take long. Found them both.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Quantumracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #23
kgb_m3
Registered User
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumracer View Post
Didn't take long. Found them both.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
__________________
89 YJ 4.2L http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/kgb-89-yj-storyline-build-thread-1520814/
96 XJ 4.0L http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/600-96-xj-budget-daily-overland-build-1855418/
http://www.jeepsunclassified.com
kgb_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.