corral canyon anyone? Oct 26 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > corral canyon anyone? Oct 26

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #1
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

corral canyon anyone? Oct 26

Headed down to corral canyon with a buddy from work this weekend if anyone wants to link up. Should be there around 10 am this Saturday, camp overnight and hopefully wheel more Sunday morning. Not sure which trails we're gonna hit yet but I've got bronco peak in my scope.

Unread 10-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
wtfcrunch
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hmmmmm very tempting
wtfcrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

I've never been there and its looking like I'll be leaving Cali soon so I figured I'd give it a shot. Lemme know if you wanna meet up somewhere. I think I might actually head down by 9 to scout it out before the other guys we've got so far roll in
Unread 10-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
brokenyoujoint
1997 TJ Wrangler 

aw man! missed this post... I would of been down. oh well.
brokenyoujoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #5
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Well here's my report...

Epic!

It ended up being just my rig and my buddy in his stock tj with a four banger and 31s but he was a trooper and only got stuck three times. Did sidewinder, broncos peak and gun slinger. Broncos peak was so much fun! Well it was all fun really, but that thing really gave us a good perspective of what a Jeep is capable of. It was a mix of rock beds, hill climbs, a little gravel and a lot of fun.

Damage report...

Kevins tj; a lot of underbody scrapes and dents, both bumpers bent, dented passenger side rocker and door, and busted transmission.. Still drivable, just can't get it in park or first gear for some reason.

Duckrunner; Trans cross member looks like a pretzel, rear bumper smashed, rock rails heavily scraped, leaking front diff, torn front drive shaft, and exhaust pipe pancaked flat so I had to hack that part off.

I'd like it noted that while I took more damage than him, I never used a bypass like he did lol

Overall a dang good weekend and I know exactly what needs to be done to my Jeep now to get it where I want.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.