Club Suggestions? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Club Suggestions?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
KurtVW
2008 JK Wrangler 

Club Suggestions?

Hey all,
I'm trying to find a club, or even just a group of people to hook up with for runs and such.

I'm in the Santa Clarita valley, and relatively to this stuff - most of my off road experience is 25 years ago, So I'm calling myself a newbie for all practical purposes.

I'm hoping to catch a group that is mostly around my age (40's), runs cool and safe, etc. Not lookin for a party scene. Just a good group of guys too run the trails that I see and think "Yeah, that looks like a cool trail, but I think I'd be an idiot to go up there without a buddy".

Any suggestions on groups that might fit that description?

Thanks for any help.

KurtVW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.cal4wheel.com/south-distr...district-clubs

Start here.
Unread 03-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #3
slickrocksteve
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hi-N-Low Desert Runners
Contact Dave. mojavedave1@yahoo.com
We are planning to go out to the El Paso's soon, and there is always the rocks near Lake Los Angeles, or El Mirage...
slickrocksteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

There's gonna be a large group going out to Calico on I think it's the 20th of next month. It's a great way to meet local wheelers also. If your interested in heading out there for that weekend let me know and I'll get you all the details. I'll be out there with freinds camping out.

Slickrocksteve, whenever you guys are going out to the rocks near the county line let me know and I'll try to meet up with you, I'm not very far from there.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #5
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

www.myjeeprocks.com :-) Alot of real good folks in Socal on MJR, alot of very knowledgable folks. Active in trail preservation and upkeep as well. And wheeling runs all the time
Unread 04-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #6
KurtVW
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey all, thanks for the responses - Sorry I didn't jump back sooner but the forum didn't send the notices that people were replying! I'll be checking these out.
KurtVW is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.