cleghorn run anyone? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > cleghorn run anyone?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #31
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickRocks View Post
So is this trail only recommended for modified Jeeps? How about a stock 13 overland? Would I have issues?
I saw a bone stock Toyota Highlander coming off Cleghorn one of the last times I went. I see Subaru Foresters and other "cars" up there whenever I go. Last time I went, some dude was blazin the living **** out of the trail in a rally'd out WRX. It was pretty bad ***, not gonna lie.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #32
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
I saw a bone stock Toyota Highlander coming off Cleghorn one of the last times I went. I see Subaru Foresters and other "cars" up there whenever I go. Last time I went, some dude was blazin the living **** out of the trail in a rally'd out WRX. It was pretty bad ***, not gonna lie.
I saw a mini van up there once, some guy his wife and kids. Getting out and taking pictures up on the top.
ItsJustD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #33
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

Yeah the main trail is basically a service or fireroad for the power lines. There are a lot of off shoots that challenge you too.
hytechredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #34
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Please ignore the rediculous hood scoop job. I didn't do it and I have a new hood in the garage with its first cost of paint
Unread 04-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #35
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hytechredneck View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Please ignore the rediculous hood scoop job. I didn't do it and I have a new hood in the garage with its first cost of paint
Nice, you made it up there? That's a good lookin ZJ.
ItsJustD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #36
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

Yeah. Very windy but not too bad. Thx for the comment. Needs a lot of work.
Unread 04-20-2013, 12:49 AM   #37
Zeus82more
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So is there anyone that wants to go out this weekend. Goin to be stuck at the house and I wanna get out. Let me know.
Zeus82more is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 06:34 AM   #38
KickRocks
2013 WK 

[QUOTE=SunDevilJeeper;15310684]I saw a bone stock Toyota Highlander coming off Cleghorn one of the last times I went. I see Subaru Foresters and other "cars" up there whenever I go. Last time I went, some dude was blazin the living **** out of the trail in a rally'd out WRX. It was pretty bad ***, not gonna lie.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome!!! Thanks for the input.. I'll be checkin' it out soon then. Maybe this sunday.
KickRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:28 AM   #39
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

anyone want to meet up at the beginning of may. im typically off on the weekdays but my schedule might change.
Unread 04-22-2013, 12:19 AM   #40
KickRocks
2013 WK 

I'll holla at you when I head up there .. .Sierras this coming weekend but maybe the following
KickRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #41
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

Ok anyone up for a last minute run on Wednesday 5/8? Meet in the morning about 8 or 9?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.