cleghorn run anyone? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > cleghorn run anyone?

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 04-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #31
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickRocks View Post
So is this trail only recommended for modified Jeeps? How about a stock 13 overland? Would I have issues?
I saw a bone stock Toyota Highlander coming off Cleghorn one of the last times I went. I see Subaru Foresters and other "cars" up there whenever I go. Last time I went, some dude was blazin the living **** out of the trail in a rally'd out WRX. It was pretty bad ***, not gonna lie.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #32
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
I saw a bone stock Toyota Highlander coming off Cleghorn one of the last times I went. I see Subaru Foresters and other "cars" up there whenever I go. Last time I went, some dude was blazin the living **** out of the trail in a rally'd out WRX. It was pretty bad ***, not gonna lie.
I saw a mini van up there once, some guy his wife and kids. Getting out and taking pictures up on the top.
ItsJustD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #33
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

Yeah the main trail is basically a service or fireroad for the power lines. There are a lot of off shoots that challenge you too.
hytechredneck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #34
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Please ignore the rediculous hood scoop job. I didn't do it and I have a new hood in the garage with its first cost of paint
Unread 04-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #35
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hytechredneck View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Please ignore the rediculous hood scoop job. I didn't do it and I have a new hood in the garage with its first cost of paint
Nice, you made it up there? That's a good lookin ZJ.
ItsJustD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #36
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

Yeah. Very windy but not too bad. Thx for the comment. Needs a lot of work.
Unread 04-20-2013, 01:49 AM   #37
Zeus82more
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So is there anyone that wants to go out this weekend. Goin to be stuck at the house and I wanna get out. Let me know.
Zeus82more is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2013, 07:34 AM   #38
KickRocks
2013 WK 

[QUOTE=SunDevilJeeper;15310684]I saw a bone stock Toyota Highlander coming off Cleghorn one of the last times I went. I see Subaru Foresters and other "cars" up there whenever I go. Last time I went, some dude was blazin the living **** out of the trail in a rally'd out WRX. It was pretty bad ***, not gonna lie.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome!!! Thanks for the input.. I'll be checkin' it out soon then. Maybe this sunday.
KickRocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #39
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

anyone want to meet up at the beginning of may. im typically off on the weekdays but my schedule might change.
Unread 04-22-2013, 01:19 AM   #40
KickRocks
2013 WK 

I'll holla at you when I head up there .. .Sierras this coming weekend but maybe the following
KickRocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #41
hytechredneck
1995 ZJ 

Ok anyone up for a last minute run on Wednesday 5/8? Meet in the morning about 8 or 9?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.