Cleghorn Monday 1/28 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Cleghorn Monday 1/28

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 01-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #16
suicideking
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 649
24 hour bump!

2 confirmed so far

suicideking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #17
suicideking
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 649
3 people now, weather looks nice. 50 degrees and sunny.
suicideking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #18
Cargo636
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canyon Country, Ca
Posts: 58
Damn I wish I'd be able to make this.
Have fun and be safe.
Cargo636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #19
Moabrubi
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posts: 1,452
Should be a slippery snot muddy mess for you guys after all the rain we are getting right now .
Moabrubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #20
suicideking
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabrubi View Post
Should be a slippery snot muddy mess for you guys after all the rain we are getting right now .
Yeah, should be interesting! The rain has been really light, but who knows what it was like up there. Might have snowed some.
suicideking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #21
bananaslug
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: upland, ca
Posts: 1,452
Hailing in Upland and Rancho tonight. Its always fun up there when its wet.
bananaslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 11:50 PM   #22
Molonlabemike
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rancho Chuchamonga, CA
Posts: 549
It was hailing earlier in Rancho so tomorrow is going to be wet. I should be a fun but muddy
__________________
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yota-jeep-my-build-1313299/"]My Build thread[/URL]

Molon Labe
Molonlabemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 11:56 PM   #23
ItsJustD
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Bernardino, California
Posts: 505
Damn, I wish I didn't just now see this I would have loved to go but I got no gas money. I went up there in the beginning of the month and it started snowing up there.











Good luck, have fun, and be safe out there guys. Maybe we can go sometime in Mid February.
ItsJustD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #24
Molonlabemike
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rancho Chuchamonga, CA
Posts: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustD
Damn, I wish I didn't just now see this I would have loved to go but I got no gas money. I went up there in the beginning of the month and it started snowing up there.

Good luck, have fun, and be safe out there guys. Maybe we can go sometime in Mid February.
Nice! I'm normally down for Sun/Mon

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
__________________
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yota-jeep-my-build-1313299/"]My Build thread[/URL]

Molon Labe
Molonlabemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #25
suicideking
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 649
Nice meeting you Mike! It was a mess up there..

Here's some pics.
1-poser-rock.jpg   1-notch.jpg   1-end.jpg  
suicideking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #26
Molonlabemike
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rancho Chuchamonga, CA
Posts: 549
Nice pics Rick, it was nice meeting up with guys as well. How was the rest of the run? I hope to look at the photos and vids once I get a chance and ill post what I get. Thanks for the tug up the hill BTW
__________________
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yota-jeep-my-build-1313299/"]My Build thread[/URL]

Molon Labe
Molonlabemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 04:18 PM   #27
suicideking
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molonlabemike View Post
Nice pics Rick, it was nice meeting up with guys as well. How was the rest of the run? I hope to look at the photos and vids once I get a chance and ill post what I get. Thanks for the tug up the hill BTW
The rest wasn't as bad as that notch part. I think if we had just skipped that part, all of us may have made it to the end. Gary and I continued and did everything except the sketchy section that has the burned up vehicle. I didn't want to do that part because of the slipperyness of the rest of the trails. That part is real steep, so didn't want to end up sliding into some rocks or something.

Plus once we started on more the downhill part, the snow wasn't as bad and dirt was more stable. Definitely made it an interesting run though!
suicideking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #28
Cargo636
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canyon Country, Ca
Posts: 58
Damn I wish I could have gone.
Cargo636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 11:16 PM   #29
Molonlabemike
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rancho Chuchamonga, CA
Posts: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
The rest wasn't as bad as that notch part. I think if we had just skipped that part, all of us may have made it to the end. Gary and I continued and did everything except the sketchy section that has the burned up vehicle. I didn't want to do that part because of the slipperyness of the rest of the trails. That part is real steep, so didn't want to end up sliding into some rocks or something.

Plus once we started on more the downhill part, the snow wasn't as bad and dirt was more stable. Definitely made it an interesting run though!
Wow, nevertheless that was a great run. Can't wait to do it again!
__________________
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yota-jeep-my-build-1313299/"]My Build thread[/URL]

Molon Labe
Molonlabemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #30
elomsjeep
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: highland, ca
Posts: 207
Do u guys want to go again onthe 10th
elomsjeep is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.