Cleghorn Jan 8 or 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Cleghorn Jan 8 or 10

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
snellav
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Cleghorn Jan 8 or 10

Ive got two days off work this coming Tuesday Jan 8 and Thursday Jan 10. Was thinking about making a run to Cleghorn since Ive never been there. Im out of school at 930 and would leave after that.

I just want to find a buddy(s) to make the trip with me

Unread 01-07-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
Dog Man
2001 TJ Wrangler 

just got back sat.run lots of mud and ruts. If u run the jeep trail u need lockers and mud tires the open jeeps with all ter. tires had a hell of a time with it. 20 jeeps in the group so we trashed it up perty good. JUST A HEADS UP...
Dog Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2008, 06:36 PM   #3
Troy591
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I was with DogMan, i have locker but i have A/T, and trust me if thats the case for you go with guys who have everything needed on their jeeps atleast, someone is bound to get stuck!
02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5" Rubicon Express lift, SYE and CV, 33" BFG's, Detroit locker front and rear, Dana 44 rear 4.56, Dana 30 front 4.56, Hi-Lift, Gavin wilderness swing away tire carrier, and front bumper.
Troy591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #4
Dog Man
2001 TJ Wrangler 

TROY you did a great job on the run with the A/T tires. NO STRAP / WINCH all day with that MUDDY slip & slide trail fine job. P.S the notch was fun
Dog Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #5
Troy591
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man
TROY you did a great job on the run with the A/T tires. NO STRAP / WINCH all day with that MUDDY slip & slide trail fine job. P.S the notch was fun
Thanks man it was freaking tough though... haha and yes the notch was very fun, a little hairy at times but still well worth it.

now i want to go when its dry and see what its normally like... piece of cake haha...
02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5" Rubicon Express lift, SYE and CV, 33" BFG's, Detroit locker front and rear, Dana 44 rear 4.56, Dana 30 front 4.56, Hi-Lift, Gavin wilderness swing away tire carrier, and front bumper.
Troy591 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.