Central valley jeepers here? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Central valley jeepers here?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 10-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
rtillery34
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Central valley jeepers here?

From Fresno to Bakersfield! I'm in Porterville. Looking to possibly meet new jeep friends and start a JC (jeep club)!

rtillery34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
Gofish TJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm from Visalia and always hitting local trails, your more then welcome to join us. We're gonna plan a trip up to bald mtn in another couple weeks.
Gofish TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
rtillery34
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofish TJ
I'm from Visalia and always hitting local trails, your more then welcome to join us. We're gonna plan a trip up to bald mtn in another couple weeks.
That would be great! I probably won't be able to do much trail riding till around March of 2013 due to work. I work for Friant Water Authority (Friant canal) and we are draining the canal this winter starting November 1st and we'll be working 16hrs a day 7 days a week which don't leave anytime. But would like to stay in contact and see pics and hear stories till then! Thanks for the invite though!
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
GootsYJ1990
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofish TJ View Post
I'm from Visalia too. When you hitting up bald mountain and can I come?
GootsYJ1990 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2012, 02:00 PM   #5
Gofish TJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

PM me and I'll give you details, I have a few more guys on this forum who want to make a trip up there.
Gofish TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #6
Line58
1998 TJ Wrangler 

The folks in this group seem to be pretty active in that area:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/CVjee...group_activity
Unread 11-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #7
218bps
1993 XJ Cherokee 

In Fresno here. Planning on making a Bald Mtn. trip in about 4 weeks. Any advice would be appreciated.
218bps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2012, 04:25 AM   #8
rtillery34
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 218bps
In Fresno here. Planning on making a Bald Mtn. trip in about 4 weeks. Any advice would be appreciated.
Pray for snow! Snow + Mud = Fun!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 11-17-2012, 03:21 AM   #9
218bps
1993 XJ Cherokee 

I've actually made a change in decision, and will now be going on Sunday the 25th of this month (Nov.) So if anybody would like to go that day as well, open to it. Just let me know
218bps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.