Central California Upcoming Events? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Central California Upcoming Events?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #1
WillyB
Too much downtime

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Question Central California Upcoming Events?

Greetings all! I am a Sergeant with the United States Army Reserves stationed in central California (Fresno) currently working on a Community Outreach Program aimed to increase public awareness of the Army Reserves in their area. I hope to do this by attending any upcoming events that any of you might know about this May and making myself available to answer any questions you may have.

I'm also an avid off-highway enthusiast! My Jeep is currently out of commission waiting on a new cooling system that should be up to date within the first week of May. I'll be very happy to have her out on the trails again soon!

I look forward to hearing about any upcoming get togethers, and hope to see you all on the trail someday. Thanks for your interest, and remember to tread lightly!

"Go Ordnance!"
Paratrooper (20-Jump Chump)
Veteran (OEF 3, OIF 3, OND)
WillyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #2
igofshn
Locked @ both ends

Try the cal4wheel web site. they announce all cal4wheel events. There are a couple local events in may and June.
http://hangmhigh4x4.com/registrations/2008regform.pdf
http://www.ingear4x4.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=868

[Jeep Pics
igofshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
4point
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I went out on a trail repair crew last weekend in preparation for this event.
http://www.cal4wheel.com/mountaintop...pdf'08.pdf
4point is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #4
daguy

My son is in the USAF and we took a bunch of kids to there base from Valley Teen Ranch! Come on over to www.4x4Him.com and run with us on the Big Brothers Big Sister run & the Valley Teen Ranch run.

Guy
daguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #5
WillyB
Too much downtime

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4point View Post
I went out on a trail repair crew last weekend in preparation for this event.
http://www.cal4wheel.com/mountaintop...pdf'08.pdf
I've actually been on this run the last two years running. I plan on attending this year, but I don't want to register and not have a vehicle to drive. Just waiting on the fan and shroud, then it's on! Thanks!

"Go Ordnance!"
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #6
WillyB
Too much downtime

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daguy View Post
My son is in the USAF and we took a bunch of kids to there base from Valley Teen Ranch! Come on over to www.4x4Him.com and run with us on the Big Brothers Big Sister run & the Valley Teen Ranch run.

Guy
Hi Guy, one of your member's works at my children's school. They go to Madison, but I haven't actually caught the name of the gentleman that works there. He drives a 'Yota P/U, but that's the best description I can come up with. I haven't seen him in a while. Like I said in my last post on this thread, my Jeep is out of commission at the moment, but as soon as it's up and running I'm going to get out and do some wheeling. Thanks!

"Go Ordnance!"

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.