Cb radio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Cb radio

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 02-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Cb radio

Anybody know where I can have a CB radio installed AND TUNED? Im not good with tools, and would rather pay someone who is. If you can help, with or without a shop, I will pay you. But I need this CB installed & tuned correctly. Thanks.

PS: I'm in irvine area, but willing to drive to you/your shop.

medic4army is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
Rock1
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I know of a great place in Fontana ca called the cb radio store at fontana, a fella named keith helped me out a great deal at a great price. He has over 20yrs of experience. Kinda far from you but he's awesome. Good luck.
Rock1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 01:32 AM   #3
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock1
I know of a great place in Fontana ca called the cb radio store at fontana, a fella named keith helped me out a great deal at a great price. He has over 20yrs of experience. Kinda far from you but he's awesome. Good luck.
Thanks, I may have to look that place up.
Unread 02-23-2012, 08:28 AM   #4
gerth21
1983 CJ7 

You can buy them at Fry's but I'm not sure if they know how to tune them correctly. You can call their mobile install department to see if they can tune them also. Depending on what antenna and radio you buy it could be really easy to tune.
gerth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

it is super easy to tune and instal they explain everything right here i had ordered my stuff here a long time ago and was very happy with them http://www.rightchannelradios.com/cb...resources.html
dakota123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #6
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123
it is super easy to tune and instal they explain everything right here i had ordered my stuff here a long time ago and was very happy with them http://www.rightchannelradios.com/cb...resources.html
That site is super helpful. Thanks dakota123!
Unread 02-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic4army View Post
That site is super helpful. Thanks dakota123!
haha no worries bro glad i could help
dakota123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.