CALICO FOR HALLOWEEN OCT 26th-28th
Calico is a good time on Halloween. Always lots of Gatekeeper action going too! Most bring costumes...I'm going to be a Devil this year
The address to the ghost town is 36600 Ghost Town Road Yermo, CA 92398. To get to camp, take the Ghost Town Exit and make a left. Get gas if you need it. You will pass the huge cowboy that sits out in front of the actual Ghost town. Go 100 yards or so past that. Doran Scenic Rd is on the left. I'll put up some blue marker tape. We're going to camp off Doran Scenic Rd before you go around the bend to the Gatekeeper. There's plenty of room for RVs. It's dry camping. No facilities, water etc. We'll run Doran, Odessa, can run Wall Street, and just go tool around.
If you want to come out Saturday, we'll leave camp for the trails around 10am.
You should have tow points; front and rear, sliders, armor, be lifted and at least 31's..33's are better. Lockers are not required, but helpful in a couple spots. If you don't have them, no biggie. Worse case is you get a strap/winch.
Look for my yellow happy face flag. I'm a white TJ. American Flag flying driver with a My Jeep Rocks windshield banner.
CB- Ch 4. ( I don't get cell service once out in the canyon.)
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING SOME WOOD FOR CAMP
Who wants to roll? Updated 10/22
1. Me! I H8RDS FRIDAY 9AM
2. Radarrob-Rob & Terri!- FRIDAY 9AM
3. Maverick243-Parker-FRIDAY 9AM
4. Gunner-Bob FRIDAY NOON YAY!
6. Elmosyj-FRDAY 5PM
7. gonzo1308 and kids- FRIDAY
8. bullcrew FRIDAY 6PM - 7PM
9. tgoat- SATURDAY
10. Kaisertod- Scott & Hurley-FRIDAY 9AM
11. JP- one of my Bestest friends! FRIDAY EVE
12. SoCalChris & family- SATURDAY
13. Bluefin- Chip and Brian- FRIDAY 7PM
14. 10GT3-Alan and Karen-FRIDAY
15. WOKNROX & FAM-FRIDAY 330PM
16. blackjk-FRIDAY 5PM