CA East Bay Froadin... Hollister anyone? - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > CA East Bay Froadin... Hollister anyone?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-01-2013, 06:30 AM   #121
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

lol, too funny. Why were you googling yourself?
I see you put your name in on the Hollister run we have coming. You won't be disappointed. This group has been wheeling together for almost a year now. We met last May, and try to do a run a month.
Are you camping at Hollister? People from our group will be there starting Friday and going through Sunday.

JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #122
thirdeye
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Definitely thinking of camping. I got another buddy with an XJ, and another with a JKUR who will probably join also. Will just come up saturday morning and camp saturday night though. Stoked! Haven't been to Hollister in a while!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/thirdeyes-second-tj-1816002/
thirdeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #123
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Dude, I am just up in Concord, anytime you want to roll out, let me know.
jkthomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #124
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

We are all practically neighbors. Vallejo isn't too far north of y'all. We should do a wrenching party/BBQ/hang out and drink beer sometime. I've been thinking about putting one together.
Unread 03-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #125
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetru82 View Post
We are all practically neighbors. Vallejo isn't too far north of y'all. We should do a wrenching party/BBQ/hang out and drink beer sometime. I've been thinking about putting one together.
I am in for sure. Anytime man, come on over or I will roll across the bridge. My new sliders will be in next week and I will need help
Unread 03-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #126
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps

I am in for sure. Anytime man, come on over or I will roll across the bridge. My new sliders will be in next week and I will need help
I got my new bumpers from the man in brown yesterday. Tuesday will be the big install day!! finally going to have a swing away tire carrier. ah, the good life.
Do your sliders wrap underneath and sandwich between the body mounts?
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #127
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetru82 View Post

I got my new bumpers from the man in brown yesterday. Tuesday will be the big install day!! finally going to have a swing away tire carrier. ah, the good life.
Do your sliders wrap underneath and sandwich between the body mounts?
Yeah they are the brand new xrc sliders with steps found them at the jeep fest. Let me know if you need a hand tuesday. I can roll up after work so 6ish. My next purchase is rear bumper
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #128
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps

Yeah they are the brand new xrc sliders with steps found them at the jeep fest. Let me know if you need a hand tuesday. I can roll up after work so 6ish. My next purchase is rear bumper
thanks for the offer. I am done with classes at 11am on Tuesday. Got some buddies coming over to help. I plan on being long done by the time 6 rolls around.
Same goes to you if you need help. I don't know much, but I'm a good helper. I think my sliders are the xrc's. If I'm right, you'll love those.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.