JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/)
-   -   CA East Bay Froadin... Hollister anyone? (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/ca-east-bay-froadin-hollister-anyone-1090665/)

thirdeye 08-18-2010 04:04 PM

CA East Bay Froadin... Hollister anyone?
 
What's up? I'm from the East Bay in CA. Anybody around the bay want to come wheel? I take trips all the time, but don't know many people with jeeps. Me and my friend are going to Hollister this Sunday (Aug 22) if anybody wants to come along respond or PM. :cheers2:

thirdeye 08-19-2010 04:27 PM

Bump untill Sunday!

fredr1980 08-19-2010 04:36 PM

I might be down for this, haven't been wheeling in a while. I'll see if a buddy wants to go also and I'll post up later...

:thumbsup:

Fred R.

Camilo98 08-20-2010 12:03 AM

cant do it sunday but we have a few guys here in the east bay that like to go wheelin, check out my sig

thirdeye 08-20-2010 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredr1980 (Post 9987049)
I might be down for this, haven't been wheeling in a while. I'll see if a buddy wants to go also and I'll post up later...

:thumbsup:

Fred R.

Awsome. Let me know, it'll be fun for sure. :thumbsup:

thirdeye 08-20-2010 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camilo98 (Post 9989201)
cant do it sunday but we have a few guys here in the east bay that like to go wheelin, check out my sig

For sure, there used to be that one spot over there in Martinez.. Off of Solano, got closed though :(
Next time you guys go wheelin let me know I'm always down to do a trip or whatever. :2thumbsup:

fredr1980 08-20-2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirdeye (Post 9989459)
Awsome. Let me know, it'll be fun for sure. :thumbsup:

Looks like we'll be heading down Sunday, what time were you guys planning on being there? We're looking at rolling into the park around 12, it'll be me and a buddy with an exo'd 4Runner.

Fred R.

thirdeye 08-20-2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredr1980 (Post 9990557)
Looks like we'll be heading down Sunday, what time were you guys planning on being there? We're looking at rolling into the park around 12, it'll be me and a buddy with an exo'd 4Runner.

Fred R.

Aw sweet man! I was gonna leave around 9-10, so we'd get there around 10-11 ish. We'll be in my TJ and my buddy's XJ. We could plan to meet at the main obstacle course maybe at like 1 or something. How's that sound?

fredr1980 08-20-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirdeye (Post 9990790)
Aw sweet man! I was gonna leave around 9-10, so we'd get there around 10-11 ish. We'll be in my TJ and my buddy's XJ. We could plan to meet at the main obstacle course maybe at like 1 or something. How's that sound?

See you guys there :thumbsup:

Fred R.

thirdeye 08-20-2010 07:01 PM

awesome.

Camilo98 08-21-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirdeye (Post 9989464)
For sure, there used to be that one spot over there in Martinez.. Off of Solano, got closed though :(
Next time you guys go wheelin let me know I'm always down to do a trip or whatever. :2thumbsup:

there was a good place out towards pinole but havent been out there in a while. Last time I checked the gate was closed. Anyways come check out the group and we should all go out for a drink sometime I can probably do something next weekend

thirdeye 08-21-2010 01:30 PM

sounds good! My 21st b-day is in 9 days! At which point I would love to have a drink with you guys. Sombody told me about a spot in Oakly we could maybe check out.

Camilo98 08-21-2010 05:12 PM

ya there is in antioch, one of the members here on JF goes there all the time. And ya I'm sure we will do another get together soon with some of the guys and girls around the area, I was thinking of BJ's in Concord but we'll see

btw post up a picture of you rig

thirdeye 08-22-2010 01:20 AM

Awesome. I am down to do the Antioch spot anytime. can you ride at night out there?

pics:
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/IMG_5423.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...in4-LinkII.jpg

Camilo98 08-22-2010 01:36 PM

Nice man, I may be free next weekend maybe for a hollister run


The time now is 11:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.