big bear weekend of 11/6-11/8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > big bear weekend of 11/6-11/8

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
yj_beater51
1994 YJ Wrangler 

big bear weekend of 11/6-11/8

Is anybody going to be up there or does anyone want to meet up with us? We're going to be leaving from UTI about 1oclockish and staying in our jeeps all weekend and that's about as much as I know but if you're interestead in going I can get more info tomorrow

yj_beater51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
ImpactFabWorks
1990 YJ Wrangler 

where in big bear do you guys plan on going? i might be able to go up there if i get a couple things fixed

www.Impact-FabWorks.com

Impact-FabWorks Facebook

Please fill out your profile, It helps us help you!!!
ImpactFabWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
yj_beater51
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I think we're going to do John Bull trail and all the trails around it. I don't have the names of the other trails infront of me they're at home but I can tell you later
Unread 11-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
SoCalDevyn
1998 ZJ 

guess u beat me to posting this mike haha. for trails we r going to really just do what ever we can. our school, UTI is in Rancho Cucamonga and Big Bear is about 30 minutes from there. so u guys can meet us at the school or up in big bear and we'll connect through the CB's and meet up.

we wanted this to me a much better turn out than it will prob end up being but will b fun to get up there no matter what
98 ZJ Limited 5.2, Blacked Out, 6.5" IRO Long Arm, 15x8 Pro Comp 97's, 35" MTZ's, Custom Front Bumper, Rusty's Disco's, KOR Light Bar, 8000K HID's, Magnaflow, CB, 5% Tint, System, TJ Gas Bezel, JKS Rear Trac Bar, Rusty's Front Trac Bar, KOR Stabilizer, Cold Air Intake, E-Fan, RCX Diff Guard, Clayton Brake Lines, MSD Ignition, Gen Right Louvers, Custom Sliders, IRO Belly Skid, Rigid Lights
SoCalDevyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
yj_beater51
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah I kept looking all weekend and I didn't see it so I just made one
Unread 11-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #6
Motomaniac321
2008 JK Wrangler 

dang, i wish i saw this thread 2 weeks ago. i just moved to big bear. sucks.
Motomaniac321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #7
yj_beater51
1994 YJ Wrangler 

What part of big bear did you move to?
Unread 11-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #8
SoCalDevyn
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtomaniac321 View Post
dang, i wish i saw this thread 2 weeks ago. i just moved to big bear. sucks.
dang man, woulda been nice to have u tag along. but im hoping to get up there again so we'll have to let u kno
98 ZJ Limited 5.2, Blacked Out, 6.5" IRO Long Arm, 15x8 Pro Comp 97's, 35" MTZ's, Custom Front Bumper, Rusty's Disco's, KOR Light Bar, 8000K HID's, Magnaflow, CB, 5% Tint, System, TJ Gas Bezel, JKS Rear Trac Bar, Rusty's Front Trac Bar, KOR Stabilizer, Cold Air Intake, E-Fan, RCX Diff Guard, Clayton Brake Lines, MSD Ignition, Gen Right Louvers, Custom Sliders, IRO Belly Skid, Rigid Lights
Unread 11-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
Motomaniac321
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yj_beater51 View Post
What part of big bear did you move to?
i live near hwy 18 and division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDevyn View Post
dang man, woulda been nice to have u tag along. but im hoping to get up there again so we'll have to let u kno
that would be awesome. i'm fairly inexperienced and my jk is still stock, but i'd love to go out and ride some trails with fellow jeepers.
Motomaniac321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #10
SoCalDevyn
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtomaniac321 View Post
i live near hwy 18 and division.

that would be awesome. i'm fairly inexperienced and my jk is still stock, but i'd love to go out and ride some trails with fellow jeepers.
hmm not sure where division is but we did plenty of bac and forth on the 18.

and u dont have to b a pro at it, jus learn new technics as u get out and explore. we r always wanting more people to join us on our runs but everyone we get seems to bail on us last minute

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.