Big Bear Trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Big Bear Trip

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineLabor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
seanmearse
1993 ZJ 

Big Bear Trip

Well, went to BB this weekend to visit the parents, Fawnskin actually. I was planning on photos galore, but, what did I leave at home? The stupid camera. Was planning on wheeling too, but wait, tools were in the garage, on the floor, right behind where the ZJ goes. Yeah, I let it go this weekend, but did get my dads boat tuned up and prop swapped, went out on the lake, had a blast, anchored by China Islands, kicked back some boston lager's, blasted Buffet, good times. The next trip will be for wheeling, stricly. My dad just retired from CHP after 28 years, I have been trying to get him into off roading, maybe this trip will work! I'll post up when it will be, the more the merrier!!!

seanmearse is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.