Big Bear> Dishpan on 33's and 2.5" lift? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Big Bear> Dishpan on 33's and 2.5" lift?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
BimotaBruce
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Big Bear> Dishpan on 33's and 2.5" lift?

Planning a trip to BB and the weakest link vehicle is an FJ Cruiser with 2.5" lift, 33's, rockers/bumpers, and rear locker.

His rig is pristine, and he'd like to keep it that way.

I haven't been up that trail in 2 yrs, and I've heard the "tree bypass" is open (someone moved the boulder that was beside the tree & blocking the route).

What's the general opinion?....passable for this FJ?....he's a good driver.

Thanks for any advice!

MetalCloak Overlines, 4" Currie springs & CA's, 1" BL, Rancho 9000's, 35" MTR's, D44's w/ARB's & 4.27's, RCV & Superior Axles, 241 TC, UCF TummyTuck, GenRight mini-boatside sliders DirtWorx bumpers, OR Fab sportcage, Viair OBA, Savvy GTS
BimotaBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2014, 09:39 PM   #2
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I haven't done it in a few months but with a good line/driver I wouldn't worry about that FJ's ability to make it up. There's never any guarantees it will still be pristine afterwards though. Will probably scrape some underneath a bit along with some bumpers and maybe rockers.
Moabrubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 06:14 AM   #3
BimotaBruce
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks!...I will advise him.

Do you remember if that "tree route" on the LH side is available and "easy"?

MetalCloak Overlines, 4" Currie springs & CA's, 1" BL, Rancho 9000's, 35" MTR's, D44's w/ARB's & 4.27's, RCV & Superior Axles, 241 TC, UCF TummyTuck, GenRight mini-boatside sliders DirtWorx bumpers, OR Fab sportcage, Viair OBA, Savvy GTS
BimotaBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 08:14 AM   #4
Moabrubi
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Its definetly available, last time i went out it was about the same difficulty as the other lines but things always change so my information is probably outdated
Moabrubi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.