Bachelor party - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Bachelor party

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 05-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Bachelor party

Here's the deal. My buddy asked me to plan a bachelor party for him, and to incorporate off roading/camping somehow. I was hoping to find something in big bear/arrowhead area. Others are welcome to ride with us. The weekend is may 18-20. Yeah, he didn't give me much time to plan anything. Anyway, if anyone has ideas on a sick trail ( I'm in a rubi) or nice (isolated) campground, I'd really appreciate it. Also, ideas for death valley, mojave, or pretty much anything nearby would help a lot.

Thanks!

medic4army is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
Molonlabemike
1997 TJ Wrangler 

If you haven't wheeled Big bear I would check out Holcomb Creek, White or Gold Mnt, John Bull and or Dishpan. Camping all depends on when you get there, google Hanna flats, crab flats for remote camping. If you looking for something close to big bear I always like Sarono (sp?) as its close to the Discovery center. You can also look at doing The Mojave Trail as its a 180 mile trip to Laughlin. From what I'm told it's a fun trail but no really challenges... Just fun. Also Calico is fun and kinda out there where you can have a good time

Molon Labe
Molonlabemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 02:07 AM   #3
medic4army
2010 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, I'll google that stuff. I appreciate t
medic4army is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.